Untitled Part 1

Author's Note: Random ass pairing is random.. I know right.. I am too lazy too write a summary so I will explain where this came from at the bottom, see you down there..

Pairing: Brie Bella/ Summer Rae

Rating: T for swearing and suggestive mature themes..

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the idea of the story itself. All the other characters belongs to themselves obviously and World Wrestling Entertainment. This story is complete fiction. AU (Alternate Universe)

August 2014

No One's POV

"Come on Brianna, you promised that you wouldn't be so boring anymore now that you are single.. I wanna see Brie Mode tonight.." Nikki cooed to younger sister, waving the almost full glass in front of her younger twin's eyes. Nicole was always like this, she always wanted to party with her sister, Brie would rather drink somewhere private and secluded not a club full of strangers that could easily try to take advantage of either of them. The past six months had been hard for her especially when she broke up with her long time boyfriend, Daniel Bryan.. It wasn't anything against Bryan, he was genuinely a sweet guy and Brianna loved him.. but for the past couple years of her life, the younger twin was questioning her sexuality. But it never helped any that Creative and the WWE made them appear together as a couple on Total Divas, they always had to kiss each other.. multiple times but there was nothing there anymore. It never really clicked in her mind at first she has been working in the WWE for six years and had seen several women naked.. and none ever caught her interest.

However there was just one woman that flipped her whole world upside down. Danielle Moinet was her name but the WWE Universe knew her as Summer Rae the valet of Fandango. A woman from NXT that had the legs that could compare to Stacy Keibler and an attitude that needed adjusting, however the bitchy blonde intrigued Brie. The way the rookie Diva swayed her hips and strutted around in those short dresses like she owned the place. One night after a taping of Total Divas now that the blonde bombshell was apart of the cast, Brie Mode awakened and Brianna Garcia was gone for the night. When the former Diva's champion woke up, she wasn't in her bed but Summer's bed.. both were missing articles of clothing so it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened that night. At the time, she was engaged to Danielson and it made her feel sick to stomach, she had never been unfaithful to anyone she had dated. She felt like a whore, she felt like breaking down and crying.. That day was a very awkward day because the younger twin almost fled the motel room but couldn't do it so she woke the dancing Diva up and was informed what had happened. That day sparked the relationship between the two that they planned to keep a secret, they always pretended to hate each other but they were lovers. However that went against all of her beliefs at the time, it contradicted herself because she was with a man but now with a woman as well..  Three months later, Brianna was finally able to end the relationship with Bryan.. her sister thought she was stupid but supported her nonetheless. Six months later, she was happy with her girlfriend but it was still oblivious to everyone what was going on between them. "Hello, Brie? Are you even paying attention to me." The bustier Bella Twin asked poking Brie on the forehead until the shorter woman looked at her sister.

"Huh?" Brie cocked her head over to her not so identical twin, who only waved the glass full of alcohol in front of the other woman's face. "I am not drinking Nicole, no Brie Mode tonight. I made a promise that I wouldn't drink as much anymore." That wasn't a lie, Danielle and her never had the perfect relationship, it was full of undeniable and uncontrollable jealousy.. Summer hated when her girlfriend went into Brie Mode because the older woman wasn't in control of herself. And the former Diva's champion hated when her girlfriend got drunk and would dance on other women which was normally Saraya or Layla. So they made a compromise that neither of them would get wasted without being in the safety of each other's arms.