Chapter 23

Ino pov

Same day

I just got home from Dropping Inojin off with Sai I walked into the kitchen to find Naruto sitting on the barstool looking depressed

I took a seat on the other bar stool

Did the girls go with Sasuke ?

He nodded his head

Inojin ?

I nodded my head

Yeah

Man this fucking sucks why did they have to come back after all this time ?

I don't know but it sucks

It does

I was gonna say something when Deidara came sulking into the kitchen looking depressed.

What's wrong Dei ?

Shimizu is with the bastard of a sperm donor and i don't know how to feel I'm so used to him being with me all the time that it's weird not having him with me you know ?

I understand

So do I

Wanna go birthday shopping for the kids their birthdays are coming up ?

Sure it's been awhile since we had a friend day wanna go get Gaara and Hinata

Sure

I waited for the others to come down before we all headed to one of the cars and drove into town.

I parked in the parking lot of a party city.

It's been awhile since we been kid free hasn't it ?

Yeah

It's weird I don't like it it's to quiet without them.

True

We walked inside party city and began looking for the party supplies for the party.

I put things in one cart as the others filled the second cart once we seemed to have everything we all headed to the check out line.

We paid and left.

How do you guys feel about getting lunch at Ichiraku. ?

Sure

Cool let go

I through the car keys at Ino I didn't feel like driving anymore for some reason.

I got into the front seat as Ino got in the drivers seat the drive to Ichiraku's was filled with us just laughing about stupid shit.

The car came to a stop I didn't realize that we arrived already I got out and noticed Shikamaru car outside.

I opened the door and walked in sure enough he was sitting in a booth with Choji

Welcome to Ichir...

Hi Naruto good to see you is it just you today ?

No I brought the gang with me today they should be coming in soon.

As soon as I said that they walked in Ayame greeted them before telling us to sit wherever.

I walked towards the booths by Choji and Shikamaru it looked like they just began eating I slid into the seat next to Shikamaru i through my arm over his shoulder

Sup guys ?

Hey Naruto

Sup Naruto

What ... I was cut off by Ino