Finally my chance

7:30 pm
     I woke up to my head throbbing in pain, I had been hanging with blue & them allll summer so far & bitch let me tell you WE HAD A TIME LASSTT NIGHT! But now I'm about to do it all again tonight bc todays Juneteenth & niggas supposed to be having a block party in a few that dougie begged my ass to pop out to.

   While getting out the bed, I took a goody powder & started finding an outfit for the night. While doing so my thoughts drifted off to Kay's fine ass. Dougie & blue already know I have got a lil crush on Kay but I hope they didn't tell him cause his ass been a lil touchy feely here lately. Ik you prolly like "So why tf you don't want him to know?" Bc I'm not gone be fighting with these NY bitches over him. Simple really. Everybody knows Kay has a on & off opp bitch ass girlfriend who I can't fucking stand. That bitch just dtm & was always trying get into it with me cause she thinks I'm fucking her nigga. Which I'm not...at least not yet anyways.

   After I got out the shower I got dressed in some short ass shorts that had the ass on 10000 with a red & black B.B. simon belt, a cropped white wife beater & some white & red Alexander McQueens ofc topped off with my LV shades & clear lip gloss. After I went downstairs & turned on some music & rolled two frontos & smoked one to pass the time until I left to pick up my bestie.

   When I pulled up she got in the car with a cute  cropped Ed Hardy shirt with a jean mini skirt. We took a shot before we pulled off then I instantly sparked up so we could smoke otw. "Now best yk bae said Kay gone be there again tonight?" Okay &? "And you finally gone take ya chance with em tonight right?" Girl hell no, ain't he still fucking with Ashley's froggy ass? "Girl no,  bae said they off again as of last week. Besides bitch it's Kay, you act like him being with her really gone stop you. Like you said you don't wanna relationship cause yak how Kay is,  you just wanna fuck so why not?" You right. Idk we'll see how tonight plays out ig.

    We pulled up on the block & made our way down the meet the boys, Ik we were close when shayla took off down the street to jump on dougie (their relationship is so cute🥹) "Wassup y'all" I walked up & took the wood outta blues hand. "Wats good lil sis, you str8 after last night I tried calling to lil ass the morning you couldn't text back or sum?" "Nigga I was damn near dead after last night, I'm never going to the club witchu niggas again I stg" Nah ya lil goofy ass just can't hang with big dogs" Kay butted in. "Boy fuck you, I can hang just fine I just drunk a lil too much" "Yeah Ight, let's go take some shots now & see how good you can keep up wit me" "Omg here they ass go again bruh" dougie said all dramatic while everybody else laughed.

   We walked over to where the tables & coolers where & found an unopened bottle & some shot glasses then started drinking. "You ready ma?" "Nah are YOU ready, cause I'm finna be on yo ass watch" I downed my first shot & started pouring my second while lay watched in shock. "Damn ma you went straight in, you must be tryna recap last night huh?" "Nah I just know ima need the liquid courage later for tonight." "Oh yea? Why's that ma?" He asked with that cute ass smirk " umm...cause it's a Nigga here I'm feeling & Shayla think I needa fwh tonight." His smirk instantly dropped at the thought of that, he had been feeling her for a while but fell back cause he knew she's not one for drama & Ashley's full of it. "Oh, word? I know who it is?" "Yes Kay, you know him. You literally be with him everyday" "Who BLUE? YOU WANNA FW BLUE??" "shutcho loud ass up & no it ain't blue. Ykw just forget about it, you too deep in my business anyway. "Yeah whatever lil nigga."

   We made it back to the group just in time for me to grab Shaylas arms for support & start throwing my shit back while they played Deli by Ice Spice. "SHE A BADDIE SHE SHOWIN HA PANTIES" "SHE SHAKE IT LIKE JELLY" (The shades was on & atp the liquor was starting to hit fr) while I was  bent over twerking I felt someone grab my shorts & start pulling me back into them while smacking my ass. I looked back only to see Kay looking down on me with this sexy ass look in his eyes. Idk what it was but it made me wet asf I'm ngl. "Keep shaking that shit ma" he said in his deep voice making me bend a lil lower where the sides of my thong started to show. "I see that liquor done kicked in huh best!? Her shit so stacked I could cry" I heard my goofy ass bestie in the background making us all laugh as the song ended.

     after partying for what felt like forever, Blue somehow ended up with my car & I ended up in the car with Kay. Rn we're on our way to the studio & idk how tf he plans on making music cause I'm drunk asl rn. I'm starting to think his ass was secretly throwing the shots out frfr. When we get to the Stu it was just us two. I sat down in the chair in front of the soundboard while Kay started finishing up some songs that he wants to put out. I propped my phone up on the table & pulled up my camera then started dancing & doing a lil twerk to the music. Kay came up behind me & started smacking & gripping tightly on my ass as I twerked on him in the camera. I turned around & put my arms around his neck while his hands went straight to my ass still giving me soft rubs with all his rings on.

      "Yk you teasin atp ma" "Idk what you're talking about KK" I said smirking playing dumb. "Don't play dumb yk what you doing. You been letting me touch all on ya ass n shit, twerking on me. You gotta stop playin for I start asking to fuck fr" "Boy ain't nobody playin with you. Yo ass just clueless is all. Anybody with eyes can see what type of time I'm on when it comes to you kay" I got up &  & put my legs on both sides of the chair & sitting in his lap. Like reflexes his hand started rubbing my butt again "Oh yeah? Why don't you come show me what type of time you on then ma"...

      Kay pulled me up from my knees while sitting on the couch& pulled my into his lap. I instantly put him inside of me gasping as I felt myself being stretched open. One thing about it Kay was BIG, but it ain't shit a fly bitch can't handle ofc. I guess I was taking to long bc suddenly I was slammed down on his dick, he slapped my ass hard twice saying "Stop playin & ride my shit" I ofc obeyed & started bouncing on him while he played with my nipples through my shirt smacking my ass occasionally when he wanted to tell me I was doing a good job. "You want me to ride it like that papa?" Smack* yeah just like that baby, ride that dick just. Like. That." He started pounding underneath me going deeper with each word.

"Bend that ass over ma" he slid out of me watching as I bent over with my head hanging over the arm of the couch. Ass arched in the air giving Kay the perfect view of my glossy pussy. He slid back deep inside of me & started fussing me.  "Fucckkk this pussy good, you're doing such a good job takin my dick mamas" he moaned out in that deep voice of his. "Mmmm, shiiitttt" "you didn't here me give you a fucking complement?" he growled  in my ear as he gathered a tight handful of my hair & pulling it. " Th-thank you so much daddy. "Yea, that's what tf I thought" he growled one more time before he started fucking me harder. Atp I felt him in my stomach & I couldn't take it anymore. I started crawling away to make him stop before I squirted all over him & the couch but he wouldn't let me go. He had one hand on my titty & the other around my neck choking me while asking "Why tf you running huh? Bring yo lil ass back & take this shit" "Daddy I can't take no more, its too much. My pu-pussys so full daddy pleassseee"

      He pulled out & flipped me over putting us In my favorite position, missionary. I watched his face as he slid back in me biting his lip so he wouldn't moan too loud. "You look so fucking sexy right now ma." "Uhhhh thank you Kay" he sped his strokes up while putting my leg over his shoulder & choking me. He locked me in so I couldn't run this time & he could go as deep as he saw fit. "Yea, yo ass can't run this time ma" "daddy pls take some out it's too mu- muuchhh" "Nah didn't you say you been wanting this dick?" "Mm mhmm."& now you gettin it. You a big girl, lay there & take daddy's dick" "But daddy pls it's in my stomach" "good that's where it should be, cause that's where ima nut" "Ooh yess siirrr" & just like that he came deep inside of me.

We both laid there for a few minutes afterwards. "You know this pussy mine now right?" "Idk shit, besides that you'll be back wit froggy soon so this was just sex ONE TIME kay" he looked at me & smirked "Yeahhh Ight lil nigga. C'mon we going back to my crib since it was only oNe TImE. I ain't done with yo lil ass yet" he said smacking my ass as we walked out the door.