Jenn Jenn Jenn pt.2

After a while Tata & Star showed up to the studio & hopped on the track as well. I tried to ignore Jenn & her stares all night & when my brother Start left I went home with him to avoid riding in the car with her again. I was finally home & about to put some shorts on when I heard my phone ding with a text. "can we talk please?" Finally taking Kyle's advice I decided we'd finally talk. I pressed on ft beside her contact name seeing her name pop up soon after. "Yo" "you wanted to talk to me?" Yeah, but I wanna talk in person. I'm finna come scoop you up rq." But Jenn I just got comfortable in bed. "Well you can get comfortable in mine come on." She turned the camera showing she was already outside my building. "Omg here I come." I said hanging up.

I hurried outside & into the car. As soon as the door closed she was looking me up & down already. "What?" "Why you gotta have them little ass shorts on for?" "Because I'm grown tf. Why we gotta go to yo crib to talk anyways?" "Cause you wasn't gone let me in yours & you can't just walk away from mine." "Yeah whatever." I said as she pulled up to her building. We got out & I went right up to her bedroom getting comfortable in her bed. It felt good to be back in the blue lit room it. I forgot how comfortable it was. "Now what you wanna talk about?" I said sitting up in the bed to look at her. "I wanna talk about us, I been missin you yo." "I been missin you too Jenn."

She sat behind me on the bed putting me between her legs & wrapping her arms around me. " We both miss each other so can we please start ova ma?" "Idk Jenn what if the same shit happens again?" "Baby I swear on my life it won't. I love you Aisha & I'd neva do shit to hurt you like that again ma. Just let me make it up to you." She leaned down kissing the back of my neck. " stoopppp jenn what about ma? You know I can't stay quiet." "Chill shes at work tonight mama." She said slipping her hands into my shorts...

I turned my head to the side while she bent down to lock lips with me. Her tongue slid in my mouth exploring all of it. She helped me take off my shirt & bra instantly going to play with my nipples. I tried looking down to watch but one hand wrapped around my throat. Forcing me to look at our reflection in the mirror at the end of her bed. Turning me on even more. "Sexy ass." She mumbled behind me while she slides her hands back into my shorts feeling how wet I already was. "Damn ma, you missed me that much?" "Mhm. I missed you so much daddy" I whined out, watching her smirk evilly at me through the mirror. I know I'm in for a time tonight.

She stripped me out of my shorts & panties giving my pussy a quick kiss before coming back up taking off her amiri shirt leaving her in basketball shorts & a sports bra. She started rubbing my clit quickly while licking up all my leaking juices. "Mmm fuck baby." I felt her hum against my pussy making my body jolt forward. She laid flat on the bed putting my pussy directly over her face. "OhH mY GoD" I moaned as she grabbed my ass pulling me closer to her & literally stuffing her face with my pussy licking & slurping up everything that came out of me.

"Please fuck me daddy." I whined out exhausted. Jenn loves for me to ride her face & if I could take it I'm sure thats all she'd have me do. "I got you mamas just be patient." She stood up & took off her basketball shorts going into her drawer to get my favorite dick (IYKYK) "put that ass up in the air." She said standing at the edge of the bed, biting her lip while watching me get into position. She slapped my ass before entering me from behind, starting to fuck me roughly

"Mmfuck baby you're fucking me so good." "Fuck I missed this pussy ma. Shit wet as fuck." She said slowing down while deepening her strokes. I was in heaven rn. I started throwing my ass back against her hearing all the squishy sounds coming from me. "Dassit ma cum on your dick." "Your all mine now right Jenn?" I asked throwing my ass back harder almost making her lose balance. "FUCK, yea ma I'm all yours" she growled out trying to match my pace. "No more hoes? "No more dumb shit ma I promise." "Mmmmm fuck I'm gonna cum baby." "Go head ma, me too. & with that we both came together collapsing on the bed. "I love you Aisha. Ik I put you through a lot of shit & I'm sorry but I promise I'm done with allat. I just wanna be with you ma." I leaned over giving her the biggest kiss I could. "I love you too Jenn. That's all I wanted to hear."