Introduction

Hello fellow magic user, if you are reading this it means that you are interested in the arts of necromancy, or in this case the dark arts in general and to that I say congratulations; though I have to warn you, this kind of magic you are about to learn is more or less seen as taboo at best and evil at worse; by stepping into this kind of work, you will face a ton of hate for many people and as you grow stronger, you will be hunted by "righteous" heroes and god's servant for your "evil" ways, so if you can't handle that I suggest you close this book and follow another school; but then again, you already know the risk since you got this book.
Before we start, let me introduce myself; I am Goldwin Evenwick, a once human turn into an lich, master of the necromancy and what is a equivalent of an arch wizard; I have traveled all over the forgotten realm, to other planes of existence in order to study the concept of death and the society in which they depict and follow death in general. From the Empire of Thay, to the  Shadowlands within the realm of the Raven queen, I had travel these many lands seeking the knowledge in the art of necromancy, from the common raising of the dead to the taboo of reviving the dead without the gods help, I have learned these techniques and more.
      But as I gathered more and more knowledge, I realized one thing: what's the point of learning all of this, when no one knows that I can do them? So with that mindset, I did many thing in order to show the world what I can do, I am now writing this book: by writing this book showing people all the knowledge I have gained, people would know more about everything I learned teaching a generation of death weavers like me, and to understand and see the beauty of death and in turn life as well.
      In anycase, I would like to congratulate you for your first step in this world of mine, and hopefully whatever knowledge you get from this book, can help you for the future. And so without further ado, let begin the lesson.