Chapter 1

Zhang Xiao, a 22-year-old recent graduate, was cheerfully singing as she crossed the street with her cart filled with ingredients. However, her carefree moment was interrupted when she heard someone yell, "Miss! Watch out!" The honking of a car drew her attention, and in a split second, she found herself facing danger.

The car came rushing towards her, and with a loud bang, Zhang Xiao's ingredients were scattered all over the road as she fell to the ground. In pain, she groaned, "Ow... it hurts!"

The driver of the car, visibly angry, lashed out at her, "Do you even know how to cross the roads? Are you blind?" As two other men from the car's back seat called out, "CEO Mu," Zhang Xiao looked at her hand, trying to process the situation.

As the commotion continued, a man emerged from the car - Mu Chen, the CEO of Mu Group. The tension escalated when one of the men yelled at Zhang Xiao, "Watch where you're going! Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

The driver quickly approached Mu Chen, bowing his head apologetically, "CEO Mu! Sorry, I wasn't focused enough because I drove too quickly! Are you alright, Missy?"

With a mixture of frustration and indignation, Zhang Xiao managed to stand up on her feet, thinking to herself, 'This bunch of people!' The unexpected encounter with the CEO of Mu Group left her feeling bewildered, and the last thing she expected during her simple stroll was to have such a dramatic and eventful moment.

Apologies for the confusion earlier, and I appreciate your patience. Here's the detailed description with all quotations:

As the commotion continued, one of the men persisted in yelling at Zhang Xiao, demanding an explanation. He shouted, "Hey! What are you trying to do?"

In response, Zhang Xiao stood her ground, asserting, "Do you even make sense? You knocked me down, and you're screaming at me?!" She said while looking at Mu Chen, the CEO.

Mu Chen's question about her intentions caught Zhang Xiao off guard, leaving her surprised. She stammered, "You...!!" before the unexpected appearance of a little girl climbing out of the car diverted her attention. The girl picked up a carrot and tugged at Zhang Xiao's dress, causing her to turn around and find herself face-to-face with the child, Mu Ya.

"M-mommy," Mu Ya uttered while holding the carrot in her tiny hand. Zhang Xiao, flustered by the little girl's claim, responded, "Eh? What a sweet child. But I'm not your mother!"

However, Mu Ya insisted on calling her "Mommy" and extended her hand, requesting to be carried by Zhang Xiao. Trying to maintain composure, Zhang Xiao hesitated but eventually lifted Mu Ya into her arms, asking, "Whose baby is this? How sweet."

From a distance, Mu Chen observed the scene and jumped to the mistaken conclusion that Zhang Xiao was Mu Ya's mother, 'TongTong.' He thought, puzzled by the situation.

At that moment, a nanny emerged from the car, apologizing to Mu Chen for not keeping a close eye on Mu Ya. Mu Chen coughed twice, possibly to show his dissatisfaction with the situation.

The nanny attempted to retrieve Mu Ya and urged her to return to the car. She said, "Missy, come back quickly!" in an attempt to take Mu Ya back to the car.

However, the little girl began crying, desperately calling out for "Mommy!" Mu Chen himself reached out to take Mu Ya, but she continued crying, refusing to be comforted. "Mommy!" she wailed.

Amid the chaos, Zhang Xiao remained quiet while facing Mu Chen's glare, unsure of how to react to the perplexing turn of events. One of the men said, "CEO Mu..." trying to intervene.

Mu Chen, with a stern expression, issued a command, "Let's go." He said, and the men around him obediently answered, "Yes."

As Mu Chen and his entourage started to leave, Zhang Xiao finally realized the aftermath of the accident - her scattered groceries were left on the road. Frustrated and anxious, she exclaimed, "My groceries!" realizing that this encounter had caused quite a disruption to her day.