intro

HIS HEARTLESS BRIDE

HIS HEARTLESS BRIDE

-kim_snowflake

"you will be my wife in name but we won't have any relationship between us"

"agreed"

"and.......i love my first wife Suhani"

she looked at him

Yuhaan Farhan Khan, sole ruler of Sultanate was forced to marry princess Sarika.

but on the day of marriage, she ran away with her lover leaving the two kingdoms in  trouble and chaos.

Daarika, a fierce warrior who was the general of Hind kingdom ......an illagimate daughter of King Chandra Shekhar was forced to marry Yuhaan in the place of Sarika.

as a fierce warrior of herself who was knows as heartless.........will she fall in love with Yuhaan???

what happens if he have a wife already??

|Copyright|

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

If any scenes are similar with another stories....it's purely coincidence........

Portions of this book are works of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblances to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Support me with this new book