FIRST DATE...❤️

"I don't want Himawari to wait for me, but here I am... being late on this day"

I muttered to myself as I continued walking to reach my destination, where Himawari asked me to come by messaging me the other day.

I am full ten minutes late. The destination time to arrive there was 4 in the evening, but currently, it's 4:10. Tch.

The talk that happened with that woman is the reason why I am this late. If only I hadn't stopped to meet and hadn't talked with her, I would have reached my destination by now.

But, well, what can I do about it? As I don't have any control over my life now, you know. I am just doing whatever the system wants me to do. Yes, this f*cking system, this f*cking goddess, this -- *sigh*

Well, well. Now there is no going back, and it's not like I wasted my time on that woman, but still...

.

Since I said woman, it's common sense that she will be an adult, but no, that's not the main thing, as the point is that she is one of my heroines. Yep, one of my heroines, named Haruno-san. She came all the way here to meet her younger sister, to annoy her. Yes, this devilish woman who loves to tease her younger sister. She told me all of this after we talked for a bit, not only a bit but more than that.

.

[SOME TIME AGO]

When I left my apartment, and then the building, I saw a figure of someone I knew on the street.

When her gaze dropped on me, she started to come towards me while running. When she finally stood in front of me, she put one of her hands in front of me, asking for a handshake. So, I shook hands with her for about five minutes. She didn't let go of my hand as she just started grinning while humming sweetly. 

After that, we talked about a few things like what is happening in school these days, and about her sister. I also noticed that her gaze changed while we discussed things related to her younger sister. Well, it's natural, I think, as it is about her sister. And I know she must be a caring older sister. Nothing that important but suddenly her smile changed into a grin.

"Is Ren-kun going somewhere?"

"Hmm... Haruno-san, yes I am going somewhere."

"Oh well, where? Don't tell me it's a date... Hmm?"

"Yes, something like that..."

"Oh, r-really??"

"Yes... And maybe someday... I and Haruno-san also --"

"You... You really are a cheeky guy, huh? But still, do you really want to go on a date with me?"

"I don't lie, Haruno-san..."

"H-Hmm, I s-see..."

[HARUNO YUKINOSHITA: +8 AFFECTION POINTS]

She looked surprised by my statement as she stuttered her words and her affection also increased as there a tint formed on her cheeks. But then she took a deep breath and her usual grin came back on her face.

"Well, it's me to decide whether we will go or not, right Ren-kun?"

"Of course..."

"But still... It's not good that you ask me for a date when you are already going on a date with someone else... You have to keep that in mind and --"

.

She continued to give me advice about relationships, women, and some other points but I know that she was just bluffing as she continued to avoid and not to make direct eye contact with me during this period. Well, well.