20 Questions

Lianna POV

I stand from the comfort of Lexi's warm bed and open the curtains hoping to let sunlight in but it's already dark. The only light is the moon, is't so bold and bright in the dark night sky. It reminds me of her. I sit back on her bed and rest my head in my hands. I think about all of the events that have occurred in the past two days with Lexi. I've kissed a girl, been touched by a girl and lied to my parents about all of this. A part of me is thrilled with excitement about Lexi and the other part of me is confused and scared. I know what I'm doing isn't right by God's standards but.. the door swings open interrupting my thoughts.

Lexi re-enters the room and gives me a weak smile as she quietly closes the door.

"There's good news and bad news." She sits down on the bed next to me in the dark, the only light is the moon and the TV.

"What's the good news?" I'm hoping she tells me I'm free to go home. This entire experience is mentally exhausting.

"I made friends with your friends Izzy she seems to be nothing like my cousin''. She grabs strands of loose hair and tucks them behind her ear. The simple action gives me goose bumps.

"An-and the bad news?"

"All of your friends are still here" I sigh and lay back down on the bed. "What's so bad about being trapped in here with me?" Lexi questioned looking back at me.

"Nothing, I mean,I like spending time with you, I'm just worried we'll get caught." Lexi doesn't respond,she just lays down next to me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to stress you out Lianna"

"Don't be sorry it's my fault too. I never thought that any of this would have ever happened to me". I stroke the end of my braid. Lexi laid down next to me.

It's seemed like she was about to say something but she changed her mind. Instead she leaned over to me and kissed me on my neck. Making my hair stand up again. We connect our lips and fireworks go off in my mind.

Lexi POV

I kiss her hungrily to silence my negative thoughts. Lianna's phone rings and I take that as a signal to stop.

"You-you didn't have to stop, they could've left a voicemail". I smirked Lianna can just be too cute sometimes. She then scrambled through my bed sheets for her phone. She finds it and pulls it up to her ear, she then stands and walks to the other side of the room. She tries to talk quietly but I can still her what she says perfectly.

"Bryce, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I got caught up-" Isn't that her friend downstairs.

"-I'm so sorry you waited this long-tomorrow could work"

"-Around the same time", I walk over to her and my hands around her waist and kiss her down her neck.

"Mhhhmmm, I-I've gotta now. See yah", I continue to kiss her and she moans sweetly again.

"What was that?" I mumble while I'm still nuzzling her neck.

"It was nothing important", she whispers back to me. I continue sucking at her neck hard as I can making her moan my name in her sweet southern accent. I slip my hand under her shirt and feel her hard nipples. I rub and squeeze her breast earning another moan from her soft plump lips. I make my way back to her lips and bite her bottom lip.

"Wait", Lianna abruptly stops pulling away from me, making me swear under my breath. "I've never had sex before Lexi ", she sits back on my bed playing with her fingers.

"So?" I snap my response, still very dissapointed in the turn of events.

"I've only known you for two-three days and I think we're moving to fast you don't even know my last name?"

"Yes I do it's Jackson" I hungrily lean forward but she stops me again.

"I don't know yours?" I guess she does have a point I've just never wanted someone so badly.

"My last name is Kodwells, what else would you like to know."I sit back criss-crossed on the floor and cope with the fact that I probably won't be getting anything from Lianna tonight.

"Um, I don't know let's play 20 questions." She smiles when saying this. This is really cheesy but she's too cute to say no to.

"Alright fine, question number 1 are you an only child?"

"Yes, I have the same question for you", I feel my heart rate increase when I think about my family. I miss my brothers so much.

"No I have two brothers; Alan and Luca", I remember how my parents never want me to be around them anymore and it hurts like there's a pit in my stomach.

"You must miss them", Lianna's sincere smile warms my heart a little.

"Yeah, I do", I don't want to cry in front of her so I spit out another question.

"Favorite food?"

"Cupcakes, cake, brownies, oooooh and french fries, especially french fries." I smile at her indecisiveness.

"I know your favorite food is pizza so, what are your hobbies?"

"Reading, eating and watching TV, what are you hobbies?"

"I like to read too, I really enjoy drawing and painting",

"Why did you move here?" I think back to my old home and the pain returns.

"Things weren't working out for me at home." I look away from her trying to avoid the conversation with her.

"How so?", The only person who knows about half of my situation is my aunt.

"That's not a question. I'm gonna go check to see if they are all gone yet."I rush out of the room. I'm not sure I can handle talking about myself so much.

I make my way down stairs and the living room is empty the kitchen is also empty. The coast is finally clear, I make my way back up to the room and Lianna is in the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush and water running before she pops back in.

"Are they gone?"

"Yeah, I'll walk you home." She puts her shoes back on and grabs her purse stuffing her phone inside. I put my shoes back on and open the door for her and follow downstairs. On the walk she continued asking me question but I could tell she was trying to avoid any information about the move.

Vote and Comment Pweeeaaase.