Prologue - Here

Ayyyy the first update for this story is a double-update! Here we go!!! It's been, what, eight years since Grand Line High School started? It really has been a really loooooong time XD during these eight years I also wrote a lot of other stories, so I think my writing skills have improved at least a bit, I think XDD I won't let you down, I will do my best to make this story a really enjoyable one as well!! Here we go!!! Please enjoy!!!
——————————————————————

It was a sunny day today. The sun was shining brightly and welcoming, as though it was sharing the happiness radiated by the group of people waiting at the lobby in Grand Line Airport. It had been two years, two long years in which the parents hadn't seen their children once and the siblings and friends hadn't seen one another. They did feel lonely, but knowing that this experience would help them grow ever stronger and more independent, they bore that loneliness and waited patiently. Finally, today was the day of their reunion.

"I can't believe two years passed already. It felt so long during the wait, but now that it's over, it seems so short!" Nojiko, Nami's older sister, said excitedly. Bellemere, Nami and Nojiko's mother, nodded with a smile. "Indeed. I can't wait to have Nami back and eat together at the dinner table again." She said.

"Same goes to us! I've progressed so much in my research! Chopper's gonna be thrilled when I show him— Ugaaahh!!" Dr. Hiriluk's words were cut short by an almighty punch on the head. "Don't tarnish Chopper's intellect with that mess you call research, you idiot. He's already way beyond your level now, hihihihihi!" Dr. Kureha said, taking a swig from her bottle. Everyone else in the group laughed at the little drama, and another aged man spoke.

"Hmph, as long as the stupid kid really did learn something. If he comes back the same dumbass as before, heck, if he came back worse then before, I'm gonna end his whole career, and then my own." Zeff said with a grunt, although a faint smile was on his face. Patty and Carne grinned as well, rubbing their palms together as if getting ready to have a good fight at this instance. Hearing that, Yasopp laughed, slapping Shanks in the back.

"Hahahaha, if that's ever gonna happen, that's probably gonna happen to my kid, but I know for sure that he's got better, so not to worry. Hahahah!" He shouted, slapping Shanks harder. "Oi Shanks, as their former teacher, say something, will ya?" Yasopp said, and Shanks laughed as well.

"As their teacher, I have complete faith in them. I know they have grown in every aspect, definitely. This is their time to shine, to begin their own new generation!" Shanks said firmly. "Oh there's something—"
"Bwahahahaha! Their new generation? Well said! But whether or not the brat really has grown, I'll test it with my fist of love!!" Garp laughed, tears bursting out his eyes. "As expected from Garp-san! But how did you get off work today? I thought you're dead busy at the moment, Garp-san?" Bellemere asked. As a marine herself, Bellemere was fairly familiar with how much responsibility Garp held at work.

"Ah, about that, don't worry. It's fine it's fine, bwahahahaha!! Plus, I have to personally see Luffy's growth." Garp answered, opening a bag of senbei and started munching on the crackers. "Yeah, about that—" Shanks started talking again but was cut short by another voice.

"That is understandable, Garp-san. I can't help but come as well, even though I already don't have anymore day offs, hahaha. Family comes before work, that's for sure." Corazon said, and the three marines exchanged looks and laughed again. "Seriously guys, about that—" Shanks tried to talk for the third time but to no avail, because Nojiko let out a gasp of excitement and pointed at the gate.

"Is that them?! I can see their silhouettes!" She shouted, and Shanks laughed defeatedly and facepalmed. At the same time, other people suddenly started swarming toward them. Bellemere noticed first and clicked her tongue annoyedly. "Tch, damn paparazzis again. They're still not giving up!" She muttered, her eyes narrowing. "Ah ah, they did get on the front page of the newspaper multiple times back then." Nojiko said with a sigh, but she soon shook off the frown and smiled again. The silhouettes were getting closer.

"Honestly, just let me say—" Shanks spoke one last time, but it was already too late. The gate opened, and all the parents except Yasopp went forward, as well the paparazzis. "WELCOME BA—" They started shouting but stopped halfway through. The silhouettes that they thought were their children's belonged to someone else. Standing at the front of the group was Ace and Sabo, and behind them were the rest of the police force who helped the gang escape the paparazzis before.

Ace, Sabo, and the parents group stared at one another for about ten seconds, and Ace melted the ice. "Yo, everyone." He gave them a tentative wave, and a few of them waved back. Sabo looked over the group's shoulder and saw the paparazzis and heaved a sigh. "They really are at it again. Man, why do they gotta keep being such hogs—"
"Watch your words Sabo-kun! Keep that to yourself!" Koala said, slapping him on the arm. "Oops, didn't mean to let that slip out." Sabo said with a laugh.

Finally, the parents came back to reality. "Where's everyone?" Bellemere asked blankly. "Yeah I've been trying to say that for the past ten minutes. I got a notice from the department that they're not returning here but to Sabaody train station, at another time." Shanks said at last, and Yasopp burst out laughing. "You finally said it. It was so funny, watching you struggle to get the words out!" Yasopp said, and all eyes turned toward Shanks.

"For my defense, the message came really late, almost the same time that we got here!" Shanks said, holding his hands up to defend himself. "Ah, now that you mention it, Ace did tell me about that." Garp said, finishing the last bit of the senbei. "YOU KNEW?!" Bellemere and Corazon shouted at the same time. "Ah man, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, kuso jiji..." Ace slapped himself in the forehead and sighed.

Garp looked around the crowd and stuck his pinky in his nose. "Ah, well, I forgot about it. And I probably shouldn't have admitted that either, so let's pretend that didn't happen before. Bwahahahahaha!" Garp burst out laughing again, and at the same time, everyone else started shouting at him.

Ace, Sabo, and Koala sighed once again and let the parents roar on and assault Garp. "Well, let's get to work then." Sabo said with once last chuckle of defeat, and the other two nodded. "Paparazzis!" Ace shouted, and all the reporters and photographers tensed up. "I believe we have sent out notices to your companies before, warning you not to continue bothering the students, but apparently, that did not stop you." He said, advancing toward the group. Sabo, Koala, Marco, and a lot more people were two steps behind him, ready for action.

"And you!" Ace pointed at one of them. "And you, you, you, you, you, you!!" He pointed one after another, his brow twitching. "I remember all your faces! From two years ago! You damn people just don't know when to stop! Now don't blame me for being harsh on you!" Ace shouted and raised his fist. About one third of the paparazzis were already cowering and fleeing, but when Ace was about to speak again, a pair of arms flew around his neck.

Ace instantly started turning blue, and as the other police officers turned their heads toward where the hands came from, what they saw were a group of very, very angry parents. Apparently the anger directed toward Garp was now turned to Ace for reasons best known to themselves. "Oh shit." Sabo said and ran for it, not forgetting to pull Koala away before doing so.

As the saying goes, "Angry parents are scary enough to make the demons from hell cry." Under the conquerer haki from the fuming parents, no one would be able to stand still and not run away. Half of the police forces faltered, Garp and Shanks and Yasopp started laughing again, and, with Dr. Kureha and Bellemere in the front brandishing knives, the parents chased after Sabo and the others. The paparazzis saw their chance and grasped it and ran after the parents.

Ace and Sabo were running with their hands shielding their backs from the flying knives from Dr. Kureha, and the rest of the police were just trying to not get murdered. Screams from them were loud enough to lift the roof, and roars from the parents were enough to make Brook die a second time.

The comically large group of people ran out the airport, and from the incoherent screams and shouts, only one thing was audible.

"BRING ME MY CHILDREN YOU FREAKING DUMBASSESSSSSSS!!!!!"

It looked like, before their new lives had even started, Luffy and the others would be faced with an obstacle unforeseen even by themselves.

Parents, when they demand their kids, obey them. Remember this, and you will live long.

——————————————————————
Well, here you are, first half of the prologue lol. Now time for part two!! Please remember to vote and comment and follow me!!! Thanks for reading!!!