- The Fight -

The Arachkids arrived to the exact place where Miguel has said and they arrived. Miguel wasnt seen but Lyla was and she talked to them four.

- You finally got here! Miguel is fighting the villain but he needs help. All the info that we have about this villan for now is that he has four arms, strong claws and really agressive and fast. - Said Lyla showing a photo of the villain to the Arachkids.

The Arachkids nodded and inmediately went swinging to where Miguel and the villain were fighting. All the place was destroyed, and there were still people running and being trapped. The Arachkids split up and started doing their mission, Miles and Pavitr were getting out the people from there and Gwen and Hobie were helping Miguel with the powerful villain.

The villain then saw Pavitr and Miles helping the people and he wouldnt let that, he threw Miguel, Hobie and Gwen off him and started running fastly towards Pavitr and Miles. They both started swinging and running while the villain was following them, but suddently Pavitr heard something.. So he went in a separated path, running towards the noise. And then he stopped, his heart inmediately frozen when he saw..

- Mommy.. Please wake up.. You had enough of your sleep.. Come on.. - A little kid was crying besides his mother's corpose, trying to wake up his mother but he didnt know that she was d34d. Pavitr felt guilty for not getting there in time, a tear dropping from his cheek, and before he knew it, the villain jumped on Pavitr.. And as Pavitr tried to stop him, the villain threw him into a wall, breaking it. Pavitr would cough blood as he tried to get up, too late now. The villain grabbed Pavitr by the neck and looked at him in the eyes..

- My oh my.. What precious eyes you have.. - Said the villain with a grin as he put one of his claws under Pavitr's chin.

- If you sir can be so kind.. I'd like to have one for my collection. - Said the villain with one claw very  close to Pavitr's right eye.

And before anyone could think what was happening, Hobie, Gwen and Miguel jumped on the villain once again, but Pavitr was already uncconcious on the floor, missing his right eye..