- Tell me, Hobie. -

- Well.. The patient Pavitr Prabhakar.. Has lost his right eye, and also has a wound on his back, but the rest are alright. - Said the nurse with a smile. When Miles and Gwen heard the eye part, they were shocked but also relieved that he wasnt too bad injured. Hobie would just sigh a bit in relief.

- Can we go see him? - Asked Gwen a bit worried.

- Sure! He's awake right now. - Said the nurse with a smile as she opened the door and left

Miles, Gwen and Hobie entered the room, Pavitr was facing his back to the door while sitting on the hospital bed and looking down, he was so quiet.. Not a good sign. Gwen and Miles inmediately hugged Pavitr and talked to him, but Hobie was just looking down, being quiet aswell.. Then Pavitr broke the silence.

- Tell me, Hobie.. Am I still pretty?.. - Said Pavitr still looking down. His voice sounded broken and hurt.

- Y-Yeah.. 'Course you are, mate! - Said Hobie with a smile

- Mhh.. - Pavitr would just look down to his small mirror in his hand

Hobie would walk closer to Pavitr and hugged him

- With two eyes, one eye or none.. You'll still be handsome man, more than me.. Now, where's that old smile of yours? - Said Hobie trying to reassure Pavitr that he's still pretty. Pavitr would listen to what he said and smiled a bit

- Mhh.. Thanks, Hobie. - Said Pavitr hugging Hobie. Hobie hugged him back.

[ Time passed, 2 days later ]

Pavitr's wound on his back healed, and he also slowly gained his self-esteem again and the Arachkids began hanging out again and doing missions togheter, their friendship would last till..

THE END

// Heya! I hope that you enjoyed this story, and I'm sorry if it was short, it's the first story that I've ever made ^^" .

TikTok: m4y4.l0v3s.fn4f