~12~

I won't be as far away from you as you think.

***•_•***

"This is all your fucking fault", Heeseung spat at Wooyoung "I can't believe I'm stuck here with you, breathing in the same air as you!"

"Well if you had been less childish and less of a dick head we wouldn't be in this situation now, would we?"

"Oh so I was the dickhead?"

"Quite frankly, yes.", Wooyoung deadpanned.

"You were the one who was sleeping all through the lesson and didn't listen to shit our prof said. And then when it came to the whole practical, you had no shit clue what was going on. Why were you so sleepy anyway? Busy last night? Busy being the hoe you are?"

"I just can't believe that even when we're alone, you still find something to accuse me of. You're the one who fucking used me."

"You were the attached one. I didn't ask you to fall so madly in love with me and become a leach I couldn't get rid of. It was so fucking annoying. You just didn't know when to stop and now you're here claiming everything is my fault? For what? Not feeding into your damn delusions and fucking you every night whispering fake "I love you"s to your ears? Is that why? If you can't move on I don't give a shit. Your excuse might be that I used you but I know damn well I made it clear, I was only there for the good things", Heeseung threw the words out at Wooyoung, watching the tears forcing its way out from the corner of his eyes.

Wooyoung left the seat he was sitting on making his way over to Heeseung. He towered above him, staring with flooded eyes before punching him hard on the cheeks. Heeseung was too surprised to actually react.

"I hate you so much. I fucking hate you with my being. You're the goddamn reason I can't walk through the hallways without being judged so much. You were the one who uploaded those photos and worse I didn't even know when you took them. Telling people I worked as a stripper and then faking not being the one who spreads those rumours. I hate you with my guts. And I wanna know how long you're gonna keep blaming me for."

As if on cue, their professor walked in. Wooyoung shoved the reflection sheet to the professor's chest before leaving the room. He was quick to go home. Shoes still on, damaged jacket still on, bag thrown to a random place in his room and him lying down on his bed, curled up in a little ball and sniffing hard.

He hadn't managed to go to practice with the others that day considering he had shit to deal with. So he just stayed there crying himself to sleep.

The next time he woke up was about 2:56AM. His eyes lazily fluttered open, reaching for his phone and seeing the messages from San.

Mountain 🫶🏼

Mountain 🫶🏼
Wooyoung are you home yet?

Mountain 🫶🏼
I didn't know how long you'd be
there for so I wasn't sure.

Mountain 🫶🏼
Yeosang said you were with Heeseung
Is everything okay?

Mountain 🫶🏼
I can't sleep 😕

Mountain 🫶🏼
Are you up?