Chapter 1

When you are a kid, you think that the grownups around you will protect you from all the bad and troubles growing up. But that is not always the case and for some that terrible thought is their reality. There are always going to be those who see the light in everything and those who see thing in the in a darker perspective.

I will always be one of those that looks at life with a dark gaze and on the dangerous side. It is like bad things attract to me. I know saying that makes me sound crazy, but I swear it is true.

For as long as I can remember I have been in this basement, I do not talk unless necessary. I have what many say is a great memory and luck, but the truth is I have a photographic and eidetic memory. Sometimes I want my memory to not work but to do that I would have to give up some pieces of me that I am just not ready to give up yet. My sight and hearing ability's. Though I have given up my emotions and voice I can't give up on the other things tell I leave this prison and kill every person that held me and was a part of the last 16 years of my life.

Oh well it is just a dream for the future. I have been planning it for years envisioning the prefect deaths and escapes building and empire in secret. The one who knows all that no one even knows exists. Quite funny if I do say so myself.

That is where I am at now you can get more information about it and me later. So, to reality we go.

Here I sit in a dark room on the solid concrete floor that is cracked and the solid walls of concrete. The thing is that the walls and smooth with hooks that were placed in their current spots when the building was built. When I am in here all I do is sit in a mediative position waiting for the next time the hall me out of this box after they sedate me, but the thing is that after a while I have grown a tolerance for the chemical they use.

Homing into my sense of hearing I can hear a fight somewhere close in the distance. Oh well so be it. My eyes stay close as the fighting and banging comes closer. Litle by little they noise was at my door. I still don't care what happens, happens there isn't much I can do about it. The banging on my door lasted for a couple of minutes then the door came slamming to the ground I feel the gust of wind and dust when the door came slamming down. I slowly crack my eyes open if only a sliver. I bunch of man in bullet proof outfits come barging in. There was six men barging in. Two people grow pale as they inspect the room with their lights. And finally, one of the lights lands on me. There goes another one of the men. They went green in the face and there came the vomit. Haha sucks to be you bastard.

"Guys there is someone in this one" One man said he had dirty blonde hair and green eyes that stand out. He acted surprised but then again it could be my bloody looks and all the bodies around me. Oh well. All of the men slowly look my way with disgust and sad eyes not for me though but for the room and the bodies are around me.

"I will be going to sleep now" is all I said as I fully shut my eyes.

"Beep beep beep" What an annoying sound that I know all too well. I try to more my hand to block me eyes. But I can't it seems like I am restrained to the bed. All I do is crack my eyes open and look at my hands and feet. They are both restrained by fluffy leather straps. Well, these are too easy to break out of. All I do is pop my wrists out of there sockets and release my hands. Next is the feet and they are done I grab a change of clothes that were in the bathroom. All I do is sit there and wait with my back to the door in a mediative state. I can hear people walking the halls getting closer and closer to my room. A room built of glass in seems on either side of the door there is a window that stretches the length of the wall. With a wall of machines on one side and the opposite side being all blank but one chalkboard in the center. The wall opposite of the door is all glass floor to ceiling panels. So, everything echos.

The clothes in the bathroom consisted of cargo sports and a tank top that I rip in half into a sports bra. I get up into a Yago poses called the tree and just stand and wait.

My word count for the beginning passage is eight hundred fifty-nine. I have not proofread this and most likely will forget to. I only write when I am off work for about 30 minutes to an hour depending on my father, he is a strict military man. So chapters will take me awhile to post.