Fly High

Mevrik entered the tent. The other group members have already finished up packing their belongings from inside; Zachary and Gaylord (Pupo, as Mevrik liked to call him) were speaking with Sevrik (remélem jól írtam le lol), and Thia was preparing the magical barrier with Quilana (ezt fix szarul írom de szerintem így menci naon). He decided not to engage in such social activities, especially after narrowly escaping from the embrace of death itself. He needed some time to think, to reorganize his thoughts. But as soon as he closed the tent behind him, he noticed something from the corner of his eye. Scarlett was also occupying the fine architectural establishment that was masterfully built by Gaylord and Zachary the previous night, they are professionals.
Anyways...
The two shared a long, silent eye contact. The air halted in the tent, and it felt like time has stopped, that they were transported to a different plane of existence, where te word "time" had no meaning at all. They were like two planets, bound by the force of gravity on a path that is surrounded in darkness, yet is so intriguing. As so, Mevrik acted first. He stepped closer to Scarlett, following the pull of the mysterious force, and opened his mouth to speak:
- Hey, Scarlett. - said the fairy, without the usual persuasive tone in his voice. - If I remember correctly, you wanted to examine my blood. 
- Yes. - said the sea-elf, with an interested look in her eyes.
- And I said no before, but after this witch-incident, I changed my mind. You can examine it. And... - Mevrik stopped for a second, but continued. - ...and me as well.
Scarlett at first gave a surprised look, but it quickly changed to a joyful smile. Just like a scholar, that made a life-changing discovery. Then she said the following:
- Wonderful! Please, take a seat!
Mevrik did just that. He took of his armor, then his shirt. He suddenly remembered the bindings he hid his wings with. He carefully unbid them, releasing his most intriguing bodypart. He felt like standing naked in a room full of his family members. But in a bad sense. 
- Wow, I've never seen anything like... can I touch it? - said Scarlett. Mevrik git frightened for a moment, but answered nevertheless:
- Well... it's a bit thorn, and small, but...
- Eh, I think it's average, regarding your overall height and all...
Mevrik sighed:
- Yes, you may. But be gentle. It's really sensitive.
- Sensitive? To pain, or...
- Well... not exactly...
- Oh... - replied Scarlett. She clearly got a bit embarassed about the situation, but her inner scholar overwhelmed that feeling. She slowly touched Mevrik's left wing. The fairy let out a small moan, but not of pain; rather one of pleasure. Scarlett stopped, and asked Mevrik:
- Sorry, shall I sto...
- No, no, sorry. Continue, if you may. 
And so, Scarlett proceeded with the examination. Mevrik let out another moan, this time a bit more quietly. It felt a little fragile. He never experienced anything like this. The sea-elf carefully slided her soft palms up and down on his wings, making sure to examine everything about it, gently, like a chill, summer breeze.
And in the now steamy heat of the tent's inner, Mevrik felt safe, and cared about.
Because whatever happens in the tent;
Stays in the tent. 

THAT WAS MARVELLOUSLY CRAFTED AND ENGINEERED TOGETHER BY THE GREAT GAYLORD AND ZACHARY, THE PROFESSIONAL PROFESSIONALS.