2

Ray had a nice group of friends, most were dating each other..... which made certain things just a tad bit awkward. Sunny and Mar were together, they had been for like .... 5 months? Ray couldn't remember, but they were the most affectionate with each other. Ray had known Sunny since they were 8. Sunny was the only one who knew he was trans , using the pronouns they/them as a neutralizer around their other friends. Sunny, like a lot of Ray's friends, used they/them pronouns. However , they were also gender fluid. They called theirself a gender fluid enby.Ray also knew, sometimes Sunny questioned whether or not they were trans.... and proceeded to ask Ray questions at the most random hours of the night. Ray had another pair of friends who were dating. Leon and Tosi. Tosi was a trans guy , from Italy. Leon and Tosi were pretty great guys , Leon always the loudest at their table. There was yet another "human being"- if it could even be called that - at the table with the friends. Kazer. Ray couldn't stand Kazer. They used many different names.... one even being Chiaki. Kazer isn't Asian. Kazer was the one they went with now. It looks like Kay-zer. But they insist it's pronounce Kai-zer. Ray especially hated how annoying theit voice was. Constantly nagging everyone to hang out. One day Kazer sat their bag on Sunny's seat next to Sunny's partner, Mar. Sun hadn't been at school the day before , and Ray told them how Kazer sat right next to their partner. Ray tried to help Mar out by spilling water on their chair so they would have to move, knowing how uncomfortable Kazer made her feel. But Kazer simply wiped it up for Mar and sat down. When Sun saw the bag in their seat, they knew who's it was, and threw it across the lunchroom, earning a yell from a teacher. Then after getting their lunch and seeing Kazer still in their seat, Sunny dragged them by their  braids and pushed them down. This made Ray laugh and even did a little kick . Kazer began saying "I thought you weren't here." Ray knew damn well that was the biggest lie . Ray and Sun were walking together to class that morning when Kazer waved and even said "Hi Ray, Wassup Sunshine!" Ray always knew Sunny had a temper, but he's been WAITING for the day Sun snaps and fights Kazer. Today looked like that day. Mar tried to stop Sun from getting too upset, it didn't work and Ray was already helping by throwing his food tray on the other side of the cafeteria to distract the teachers for a minute. He even threw a notebook that must've fallen from Kazer's bag when Sunny threw it, at Kazer. Kazer tried punching, but Sun wasn't hurt at all. Ray knew this, Sunny had always been strong. They'd had many things they'd dealt with as a kid. One being a younger sister, with a temper almost worse than their own. Ray sometimes helped Sunny when they got into fights, this time he helped most by being the distraction. Kids in the lunchroom gathered around as the teachers tried running to break up the fight. Ray knew Sun would hate it if they didn't get to finish what they started. So.... he punched a teacher.