3

The principle's office. A terrifying place, yet practically home for Ray and Sunny. They both ended up there quite often really. Usually because of Sunny getting in some uh....trouble and Ray helping. Ray loved Sunny, they were like his sibling. He'd always be there for them. Sunny felt the same about Ray. Each time the principle called them 'young ladies' and 'smart women' Ray saw Sunny trying not to cringe. Every gay person, enby person, lesbian, EVERYONE knew Ms. Blyne was homophobic. She's always been an old school Brit, moved there from the UK at age 22, starting teaching in her late 30's. Sunny knew how much Ray HATED this woman. She was short and stocky, with a large nose, and beady eyes. Kids said she looked almost like a Toucan. Honestly Sun could see the resemblance. "Now ladies, you should learn to behave yourselves, I'm aware of *deadname* choice in.... sexual attraction...." Ray heard words come of of the woman's mouth but couldn't make sense of them as he got us and yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL!" Sun looked both shocked and proud. They both stormed out laughing as the old woman tried to scream at them to come back. 

Their gaurdian's were called and they were both grounded.