Epilogue

"Mom, I'm sixteen. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you that I don't need a bedtime story!" A young girl complains from the safety of her warm bed.

"Besides, that story was dumb. The whole thing was in past tense and then you split the whole story in two halves so I had to wait to know the ending. And there wasn't even a smut scene in the first half. That story sucked ass." Rhea rolls her eyes at her daughter's silly complaints.

"How do you even come up with this stuff? I mean seriously, wolf-men lurking in the woods beyond town. That has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard!"

"I didn't make it up, it's all real." Rhea is quick to defend herself.

"Mom, I think you've inhaled too much fumes while dying your hair. That story was all made up."

"It's not made up. Blaze brings Songbird by sometimes to talk to me." Rhea explains with the utmost seriousness.

"Yeah, and I'm a talking walrus." Rhea's daughter says sarcastically.

"Fine, don't believe me." Rhea walks out of the room and runs her fingers through her blue hair in frustration. What about that story sounds made up? It must be the part where she knew what characters other than Songbird were thinking.

................
And so it ends folks! I have decided to make this into a series and I want you to vote for which one you would like to see next. Keep in mind they all will be written and published, you're just choosing which one comes first.

Before y'all see your options and vote, I would like to thank @DeRobyna and your_mother_house The comments from these two on Kidnapped by the Wolf-man reminded me I had to get the sequel done and kept me driven to continue writing. Thank you both so much!

Now for your options:

Bear-man

Coyote-man

Mountain Lion-man

Eagle-man

Owl-man