/+ Chapter 3 (what about her?)+\

Author's Note!

I'm sorry but, although Rivali usually doesn't care for anyone but himself normally. I see him having a soft spot for fletchings so please don't get angry with me! Hope you enjoy!

Also the name Sahrae I made up from the Muslim girl name sahr meaning 'everlasting beauty'.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Rivali sighed as he walked up the steps to the elder's platform. He ignored everyone's gasping or excited looks as he walked by, he was used to it, he was the champion Rito after all. Rivali only stopped when a fletching came up to him, hugging his leg.

"Rivali!!" She exclaimed excitedly, her wings wrapped around his leg.

"Hello... And just what are you doing?" Rivali asked, looking down at the fletching with an amused look. "I wanna say Hi!" The fletching chirped, turning her wide, excited, gaze to meet Rivali's. "Well hello then, what may I ask is your name, brave fletching?" Rivali asked, holding the fletching Infront of him. "I'm Sahrae!" She chirped, flapping her small wings for emphasis. "Nice to meet you Sahrae. Now I must see the elder, off you go then." Rivali gently placed her down, the fletching nodded, dashing off somewhere to the other fletchings.

Rivali continued on his way, ignoring any other remarks from the Rito. Smirking at the faces they made when he actually interacted with the fletching.

Rivali soon made it up the steps to the elder's platform, he knelt down, lowering his head in a bow for the elder. He wasn't heartless, he has respect, he just normally doesn't have respect for most others.

"Ah Rivali, I see you have returned." The elder said, motioning for Rivali to stand. Rivali nodded, standing back up to face the elder, "That I have, you requested I see you?" "That, I did. I wanted you to tell me what happened, with the 'girl' you found just yesterday." The elder nodded, scratching his chin before leaning back in his chair. "And? What about her? It's not like she really matters." Rivali dismissed it with a wave of his wing, sitting crosslegged on the wood floor. "If she really didn't matter then why make a fuss about being the one who found her? Hmm?" The elder smirked while stroking his feathery beard, his chair creaked as it rocked. "I-" Rivali opened his mouth to speak only to find he had no words. "Then, Rivali, tell me what had happened and why you were summoned by the princess." The elder ordered, straightening his posture in the chair.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Ignore him, he's just full of himself" Urbosa sighed, walking over to you. Sighing you turn your head back with a nod, "You sure I didn't do anything wrong though?" You asked, walking back over to the others with Urbosa. "No, no, Rivali doesn't have respect for anyone really. He's just arrogant don't worry (Y/N)." Urbosa reassured, rubbing your shoulder gently before walking back over to Zelda.

"Yes ok, you are all dismissed. Thank you all for joining us today, you may stay if you like. We have plenty of rooms" Zelda said, gesturing to the castle doors and Link followed closely behind as if he were Zelda's own shadow. "It was our pleasure" Mipha dipped her head before saying her goodbyes. "Good bye everyone!" Daruk shouted before just rolling off. Urbosa just nodded, making her way to a white horse.

"Come, (Y/N), I'll have Link escort you to your room. That is, if you would like an escort." Zelda said waving a hand, Link nodded with a small grunt before turning to you with a smile. "Yes of course, Link you are very welcome to escort me!" You said excitedly, waving the knight over. "C'mon Link!" Grabbing his hand as soon as he made it over to you, you rushed off ahead of Zelda. Link gave Zelda a look saying, 'why me?' and Zelda laughed as he was dragged around the corner.