Parents Are Back

Hunter's pov

I woke up to the sound of a door being slammed closed I jumped and got up to see who it is I slowly turned the knob of my door and opened the door I walked to down the hallway and saw a demon I mean my mom sorry. I stood there frozen I saw my stepdad walking in the house with a big smile on his face he looked at me and smiled even more.

"Hey Hunter sorry if we woke you up." He said I didn't answer him I just looked at my mom who glared at me.

"What's going on, oh hey dad your home early." I hear Tristan say walking up to hug his dad he then looked at my mom and gave her a look then walked over ti me.

"Hunter do you want to help make breakfast with me? Tristan asked me I nod and he held out his hand and I grabbed it and we walked to the kitchen.

"Okay what do you want to eat?" He whispered to me so my mom doesn't hear him I shake my head no scared that my mom will find out. "Look I promise I won't tell or let her hurt you I promise." He whispered again I took a deep breath and nod.

"I want a poptart." I told him he nods and grabs the package and took a packet out and put it in his pocket.

"Let's make your mom burnt toast, disgusting pancakes and for drink expired milk." Tristan said I laughed and he looked at me. "Oh I wasn't joking we actually have expired milk that I forgot to throw out." he told me I gave him a disgusted look and he just laughs at me.

"Okay let's make her breakfast." Tristan said I nod and he turned on the stove and got out the pancake mix I got out the expired milk and when I took off the lid I almost threw up from the smell I poured it in the cup their was some chunks in there yuck.

I saw Tristan putting some seasoning, tuna, olives wasabi and peppers along with the expired milk in the pancakes I covered my nose because of the smell. U

"Ugh, what's that smell?" I hear Julian asked me and Tristan jumped and turned around Tristan walked up to him and put his finger over his lips telling Julian to shut up.

"My mom's back so we're making her breakfast." I told him and Tristan nods and put ketchup in the pancakes.

Your mom is back where is she? Julian asked cracking his knuckles and starts looking around the room.

"Not in the kitchen that's for sure." Tristan said and now he's pouring lemon juice in it. "Where did you get lemon juice?" Julian asked him and Tristan points to the fridge.

"Hey guys I was goi- ugh what that smell?" Chase asked putting his shirt over his nose we pointed at the stove he walks over to it then gagged at the smell.

"Guys I think it's done." Daniel said making us all jump Daniel looked at us weird. "How long have you been there?" Julian asked him and Daniel shrugged.

"Long enough for my nose to lose it's sense of smell." He answered Tristan turned off the stove and put the disgusting pancake on a plate its red. "Now to top it off with salt." Julian said and sprinkled salt on it.

"Oh Hallie we made you breakfast." Chase said and he put his hand over his mouth and tried not to laugh. We walked in she was sitting on the couch I hid behind Julian and Chase handed her the plate.

"Ugh what's that smell." My mom asked I looked at Tristan. "That's just the um... pancake mix, yeah the pancake mix." Daniel said we all nod we sat down on the couch across from her we watched as she picked up a fork and took a small bite she gagged.

"What's wrong dear?" My stepdad asked her. "Um it's just that it kinda tastes weird." She told him and I hear Chase doing a fake gasp. "I worked hard on that cooking how could you." Chase said and started fake crying.