The Mind of an Eagle

Tara was lost. Her loyalties were with Hatch, yet her heart points to a certain Glow.

She admired his loyalty and bravery to protect his friends. She envies his courage to stand ground when he was about to face certain death. She loves how he manages to look handsome even when he has dirt all over his face.

She's never wanted anything more in her life.

Tara was spoiled. She'll admit that. Ever since she joined Dr. Hatch she has gotten everything she wanted. She had all the money in the world for crying out loud. But this is one thing that money can't buy.

So you can imagine her frustration whenever she sees him. To know that he belongs to someone else, that he was on the other side. That he would never feel the same.

She hates that she can't even mention him or she would be punished. She hates that following her heart would result in betraying the only family she has ever had. She hates that he loves someone that looks exactly like her, yet he would never even think of liking her.

It breaks her heart whenever she sees him with her sister. The way he looks at her, the way his eyes sparkle at the sight of Taylor.

The way his eyes harden when he sees her.

Tara has always gotten what she wanted. But money doesn't buy happiness, she knows that now. She knows that she will eventually get over him. Eventually.

Yes, she wants to just get rid of Taylor and take him for herself. But she knows that he will never look at her the same way. So she learned to accept it.

Tara is hopelessly in love with the enemy. She is in love with her sister's boyfriend. She is in love with the person that Dr. Hatch hates, that her so called family hates. She is in love with the boy who insulted her, hates her, and almost killed her.

Tara is in love with Michael Vey.