👀Looking for Derek 👀

Ashley, Stiles, and Scott are in his room looking for Scott's phone which he lost the other night."Call it again," Scott pleads."It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles asked"I can't afford a new one, and we can't do this alone. We have to find Derek," Scott reveals.

"Well, A) you're not alone, you have me not sure about Ashley anymore considering you cheated on her, and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead," Stiles says.

Ashley glared and thumped him on the shoulder."Ow!" Stiles winces. "Argent planned to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him," Ashley tells him."All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter. The problem is solved," Stiles says.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! We can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first -" Scott stutters"Just help me!" Scott stammers."You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. Do you remember that? When was he trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behaviour here?" Stiles suggests.

"Stiles, I'm going to kill you myself now shut it!" Ashley threatens."He wasn't going to kill anyone, and I'm not letting him die," Scott tells Stiles. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles asked.

Ashley clips at Stiles's head hard and he winces, and Scott stops moving around."What?" Stiles asked Scott "My mom just got home from work," Scott answered."Is she okay?" Ashley asked concerned for Melissa. What's she doing?" Stiles questions. "Crying," Scott says sadly. Scott sits on the bed, "Scott, you can't protect everyone," Stiles says softly."I have to,"  Scott responds.

》》》》》

Ashley got home and got her playlist and her guitar out as Issac joined her side. "Let's see your playlist," Isaac grins. Ashley gets her playlist out and shows Issac.

Ashley playlist

Pink- So what

I see red

Little Mix Songs-

Power

Secret Love Song

Cut you off

Black Magic

Shout out to My Ex

Sweet Melody

Confetti

Woman Like Me

DNA

Halestorm Songs-

Love Bites

I Miss The Misery

Bad Romance(cover)

Mz Hyde

"Awesome love these songs," Issac smirks." We gonna rock the formal," Ashley says with a smile." Hell yeah!" Isaac grins.

》》》》

Ashley and Issac set up the stairs and began to play music as people began to arrive at the formal."Hello! Beacon Hills! I'm Ashley Grey and this is Issac Grey. Let's get this dance started!!" Ashley shouted with a smile.

The crowd cheered and Ashley began to play Power by Little Mix and sing along as Issac played the guitar. She sees Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Jackson entering the hall.

The formal was getting on and Ashley saw Scott dancing with Allison. Issac nods in approval for her to sing I see red. Ashley got down off the stage and sang in front of Scott and Allison with a grin and she had the biggest smirk on her face.

I See Red Song-

Ashley noticed Lydia leaving but carried on singing. Ashley did her first half of the formal and Coach allowed her to play her playlist of her singing the covers for the remaining part of the dance. Ashley noticed Stiles leaving and Issac gave her the okay to follow him.

》》》》》》》

Ashley rushed out with Stiles to the field and he took off running with Ashley following close behind. They reach the field and see Lydia standing there. The field lights start turning on, and they see Peter walking toward Lydia.

"Jackson is that you?!" Lydia calls out repeatedly."LYDIA! RUN!" Stiles yells. Lydia turns to see Peter with red eyes coming at her. Lydia tries to run but he grabs her and Lydia falls to the ground bitten and bloodied.

Peter covers Lydia just as Ashley and Stiles get to her."Don't kill her... Please..." Stiles begs."Of course not! Just tell me how to find Derek." Peter says with fake kindness."W-what?" Stiles stutters."Tell me how to find Derek Hale," Peter asked."I don't know that. How would I know that?" Stiles says."Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles." Peter states.

"Tell me the truth or I will rip them apart starting with Miss Grey here," Peter says extending his claws into Ashley's torso."Look, I don't know, okay? I swear to God, I have no idea." Stiles stammers.

"TELL ME!" Peter yells."Okay, okay, okay, look... I-I think he knew--" Stiles rambles."Knew what?" Peter says impatiently."Derek, I think he... I think he knew he was gonna be caught." Stiles says."By the Argents?" Peter works out.

"Yeah..." Stiles says. "And?" Peter wonders."When they were shot, he and Scott-- I think he took Scott's phone." Stiles works out."Why?" Peter asked."They all have GPS now. So, if he still has it, and if it's still on... you can find him." Stiles tells him.

Peter nodded and cleaned the blood off his hands and was about to drag Stiles and Ashley leaving Lydia for dead."No. I'm not just letting you leave her here." Stiles says."You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me and so is she." Peter says grabbing Ashley ."Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." Stiles says tearfully. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get." Peter says walking away with Ashley in his grip.

》》》》》

Episode 11 is done ✔️

Episode 12 is up next 🔜

Favourite part of the book so far?

Favourite character?