❄️Healing Cora❄️

The pack were all sat around Cora who was still getting sicker by the minute each one took her pain. Morgause had done an antidote and gave Cora some antibiotics as she was doing the antidote," Can you help her up?" Morgause asked Derek and Boyd. They nod and lift Cora as Ashley watches on holding Talia as Isaac and Hannah stand guard.

"Cora I need you to open your mouth and swallow all this in one go. Do you understand?" Morgause says softly. Cora nods," This won't taste pleasant sorry," Morgause admits. Morgause pours the whole antidote into Cora's mouth and Cora swallows it.

"Back up from her," Morgause says. Cora coughs and pukes the mistletoe out in large volumes and heals up once the mistletoe comes out of her system."She should be alright now," Morgause bows lowly." Thank you Morgause," Derek says softly. Ashley nods in thanks also as does Boyd.

Cora falls asleep in Boyd's arms and she heals up as she sleeps." Now what do we do about this?" Erica asked as she saw the alpha pack symbol on the window." We go to war," Ashley says gaining the pack's attention.

"No counts out, no second chances, no do-overs. We go to war and we fight for one another, get knocked down get back up," Ashley says with a look." Get knocked down, get back up!" The pack shouts.

Ashley got the loft ready for a battlefield," Talia will have to be looked down in the room," Ashley says softly." You should go in there with her so she at least got one of us to raise," Derek says softly kissing Ashley's head.

"I-I can't just sit there and listen to my pack, my family fighting and I'm doing nothing," Ashley says shaking her head as she holds Talia close." We fight together, a couple that fights together stays together," Ashley says softly kissing Derek's lips.

The pack gave their alpha and Luna personal space and took the necessary actions to protect their home and their alpha and Luna's home.

*

Short chapter as the next chapter is quite long ❤️

How was the chapter?

Team Hale or Team McCall?

Favorite moment of S3A so far?