x bratty sub fem!reader

The pic is the lingerie she's wearing. 

Warnings: Masturbation, toys, punishment, rope, handcuffs, orgasm denial, overstimulation, multiple orgasms, passing out, daddy kink, semi-public, brat taming

Enjoy and as always leave any suggestions in the comments. 

"Mmm daddy,"  I moan. Working the 7 inch dildo in and out of my pussy, imagining it was Arron's cock. 

"Ahem." I look up to see Arron in the doorway watching me. I cowered under his stare. I broke the rules. 

"What are you singing slut? He says walking over to me. You broke the rules didn't you?" 

I don't respond. 

"I asked you a question whore. he says pulling the dildo out of me and slapping my pussy."

"Yes. Yes I broke the rules." 

"That means a punishment doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

He shoves the plastic back in me moving it faster and harder. I squirm under it. the pain fading into pleasure. I feel my release coming and he must notice because I'm suddenly empty. My hips buck trying to get release but he holds them down, making my high fade away. 

"Get dressed in something nice. I'm taking you dancing. That was supposed to be your surprise but then you had to go and ruin it."

I put on a black mini dress with a pair of heels, when I come downstairs, Arron stares at me. Perfect he says. 

What do you mean? 

Well here's the second part of your punishment  He takes me and lays me down on the couch I feel something enter me and start vibrating before I hear a click and it stops. Shit I think. He shoved a remote controlled vibrator in my pussy. 

"Arron," I whine.

"No. I'm the only one that gets to hear those pretty little noises. If you make one sound, so much as a gasp, and you will regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." 

When we get to the club he goes and gets a drink, watching me go to dance. I end up with several different guys. One had his hands on my hips, another on my shoulders. I feel the toy in me start vibrating. I lean my forehead against one's chest and took a breath. While the other guided my hips against his. 

"You getting all hot and bothered by this pretty lady? How about you let me and my friend here show you a real good time?" 

"No. I'm having fun here. But I can go get us some drinks." 

"Okay lets go then." 

We go over to the bar and get some drinks. I go off to the powder room but find Arron standing in front of me. 

"Time to go." He growls. 

"I thought you were letting me dance." 

"You've had enough dancing."

He pulls me out to the car and throws me into the front seat. 

Neither of us talk the whole way home. He lets me walk to the door first, staying close behind me. I barely get through the door before I'm pushed against the wall. "Arron?!"