x submissive fem!reader

TW: Toys, Overstimulation, Daddy kink, Orgasm denial, Degrading, Slight praise, aftercare

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck!" You moaned. You looked so beautiful with you eyes rolling back into your head and back arching off the bed. 

"Can I cum?" You asked. As you did so he rips the vibrator from you greedy little pussy. You whined from the loss of contact. 

You started to buck, trying to get any friction you could. 

"Nah ah ah," He says as he held your hips in place, "Bad girls don't get to get themselves off. They have to wait for their Daddy to tell them they can cum." You whine. 

"Shut up." He says. He shoves the wand back against your pussy, applying more pressure. 

"Ahhh." You moan from the mix of pain and pleasure. His free hand flies to your throat applying pressure. 

"I said shut up. If you're not asking to cum, then don't make a noise." 

He turns the wand up.

"Please? Please can I cum?" You cry. 

"No," He says but he leaves the wand. Your hips start grinding on the vibrator, your losing it.

"Please?" You scream. 

"Fine!" He yells back. He clicks it up to the highest setting as your climax hits you, making it hurt. He didn't take the wand off her pussy. 

"Please Sir. It's too much. I can't" 

"You will. You will take what I give to you and say thank you for it." He pressed the wand against her harder, smashing it against her clit. 

Your back arches and your legs shake. He takes the wand off. 

"Did I say you could come that time?" 

"No." You mumble. 

What? I didn't hear you?" 

"No, Sir." 

"Then why did you? You didn't even ask." 

"I couldn't hold it." 

"Oh well tonight, we're going to try something different. Tonight you can come as much as you want whenever you want, but I'm not going to stop until I want to. Even if you are a crying mess, even if you are too dumb to talk, even if you're passed out."

He put the wand back on and turned it up again. 

"Daddy!" You screamed. 

"What do you want whore?" He growls. 

You didn't get anything else out because you came again, your mind going blank. 

He finally takes the wand off your clit. His fingers replace the wand, circling your clit. He takes his hand away and you moan. Suddenly his hand comes down on womanhood, hard. You buck your hips and scream. 

"What's wrong? Did that hurt my little slut's pussy?" He did it again. You screams sound so sweet to him, like birdsong. Suddenly he shoves two fingers into your pussy, scissoring and curling them into your spot, making you cum again instantly. He realizes this and shoes his fingers against your spot again and again, finger fucking you. 

"Daddy!" You scream another wave of pleasure washing over you. His hand moves faster inside you. 

"God, please, too much." You mumble. 

"I told you, I'm not going to stop until I want to." He growls. Then his hand disappears. He comes back and you feel something poking at your entrance. 

Suddenly, something hard was shoved up your pussy. Your back arches off the bed your eyes rolling back. You feel him rearranging your organs with the toy. At this point, it feels like you were continuously cumming. 

He pulls the toy out and uses your own juices as lube, shoving the toy up your ass. Then he shoves his own dick inside you. Another harder orgasm runs through your veins. You feel him cum inside you and pull out, pulling out the toy as well. 

"Mmm." 

You feel a warm cloth cleaning you up. "Sleep, love. That was a lot. You did so good." 

You pass out and your daddy gets in bed with you, falling asleep next to you.