Chapter 13: Vigilante Investigation

November 6th, 1271, 5:22am.

                    A Psyche Viscously sprints at a man glowing in neon green. The man carries dual swords that glow neon green, and has razor edges. The man dodges the attack, then cuts through the Psyche with ease.

                    "Y'all are ugly! Whoever made you guys will be arrested. Immediately! Don't worry!" The man glowing in neon green says to two other Psyches that slowly approach him.

                    The bright sun radiates the morning sky, casting a pinkish hue in the background. In contrast the beauty of the sunrise is the gloomy sight of a destroyed and smoky laboratory behind the Psyches. Strong and warm winds blow past by the man, different from the cold state of Wacu and Triplet City. This is located near the edge of Western Wacu District's, and the Southern Caroline District's border.

                    An Eagle Psyche and a Bear Psyche cautiously approaches the man. Fearing for their lives as that man had spent the last hour killing a whole lab of psyches without breaking a sweat. The Lab contained 33 Psyches, but now only two remain.

                    "So...Do y'all talk? Orr." The man exaggerates his words while trying to reason with the Psyches. Both are easily a foot taller than the man, yet he talks to them in an unserious manner.

                    "RAWR!"

                    The Bear Psyche charges at him in full force attempting to bite him while the Eagle Psyche flies up. "Wait. Wait! WAIT!" the man screams before his swords disintegrate in thin air, and starts running from the Bear Psyche. Then, he creates neon green glowing nun chucks before stopping to hold his ground. He exaggerates his voice to say, "Okay! Now it's ninja time! HEEEYAH!" He attempts to fight back, but the Eagle Psyche swoops down to trip him. Falling on his back the Bear Psyche comes up to chomp down on his head. However, last second he changes his nun chucks into a neon green glowing shield, successfully blocking the Psyche's bite.

                    "Hey. I know you're some kind of mutant and all. But have you ever heard of any type of dental hygiene? Huh stank breath?!" His quips annoy the Bear Psyche as it tries to hit him with its claw.

                    "RAWR!"

                    The man easily catches the Bear Psyche's strike with his other hand. The Psyches are stunned by his strength. He rolls over, and slams the Bear Psyche by holding its arm. "Boom! You're one of those weak fat asses aren't you." He continues to troll them with witty remarks

                    He swiftly turns to the Eagle Psyche flying around him, and creates three shuriken with his ability; they glow like the rest of his weapons. He throws them at the Eagle Psyche's left wing, then it falls face first onto the ground in shock to the man's accuracy.

                    "Ayeee! That was good aim huh." He quips to the Bear Psyche.

                    "UHH! Enough!" The bear Psyche exclaims while getting up ready to strike the man again.

                    "Naw. That's enough out of you though." His shield changes back into his dual swords, and swiftly cuts the Bear Psyche's head off. Then, he walks over to the Eagle Psyche to see it gave up on fighting him. The Psyche shakes, fearing the man's casual display of power by taking on a lab of 35 Psyches with ease on his own.

                    "Giving up already?" The man says before yawning calmly, and scratching his left leg with his right.

                     "Already? It's obvious I can't even hope to damage you. So, do what you must."