Chapter 9

Jungkook: What truth are you talking about Yn?

Yn: Why you snatched the remote? And how did Ryan get killed?

Jungkook: I-I snatched the remote because it's not good for our baby. It may affect him/her. And about Ryan how am I supposed to know?

Yn: Why am I feeling like you're hiding something from me?

Jungkook: W-what am I h-hiding? I am hiding nothing.

Yn: Then why are you continuously stuttering?

Jungkook: Yn eat the food before it gets cold.

Yn: Don't try to change the topic Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I am now fully sure that you know something behind this.

Jungkook: Yn eat first.

Yn: No tell first.

Jungkook: Yn I-I...

Yn: You what?

Jungkook: Please promise me after hearing everything you won't leave me. I can't live without you. Only in this condition, I will tell you.

Yn: Why would I leave you? I love you with my whole heart.

Jungkook: Yn I-I...you know I am...

Yn: You are what? Ok, let's turn to another side take a deep breath then again turn to me and tell me what's going on.

He did as Yn said and again started to tell.

Jungkook: Yn I am the mafia king. But don't get me wrong I didn't kill him without reason. He found out about our relationship and our baby. And he also made a plan to kidnap you. I can't let this happen. So I ... You didn't get wrong. Right?

Yn: Hmmm

Jungkook: What hmm?

Yn: No I think you should tell me earlier about this simple matter. That's why I wonder why people call you a demon.

Jungkook: Yn it's okay that people call me by that name. But when it comes from your mouth I don't like it.

Yn: Ok ok my dear Kookie.

Jungkook: 1 second wait wait wait... What you didn't astonish after hearing that I am the mafia king? You're okay with it?

Yn: Why should I?

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Yn: Mr. Jeon Jungkook my papa was also a mafia. And he adores a very high post. Why should I be afraid of those kinds of things? And I know that Mafia's intentions are not bad. Just sometime they can't control their anger. But you know my papa never gets angry with me.

A drop of water fell from your eyes as you remembered about your dad.

Jungkook: What was his post?

Yn: Mafia King's PA.

Jungkook: But I never had any old PA.

Yn: You pabo for how many days are you in mafia world?

Jungkook: Umm it's been 6 years.

Yn: Oh my God. And you know my dad passed out when I was in middle school. And my dad was quite handsome back then. I mean I never see any handsome man like my dad.

Jungkook: Oh that means your dad is my dad's PA. My bad that I didn't meet you before. I went abroad to study.

Yn: No it's good that we meet now. Maybe if we met before we didn't fall in love.

Jungkook: That's true but wait wait wait did you try to say that I am not handsome a few minutes ago?

Yn: Did I say that you're not handsome? I said that my papa is the most handsome man.

Jungkook: Do you wanna try if I am handsome or not?

Yn: Shut up and eat your food.

Jungkook: Yn you know what...

Yn: What?

Jungkook: If you're not pregnant I will destroy your pussy tonight. I won't let you sleep until dawn.

Your eyes grew widened by his comment.

Yn: Wtf. Let me remind you Jeon Jungkook here is a little life who is hearing everything. So you'd better shut up. I don't wanna make my child a pervert like you.

Jungkook: Yeah babe I am a pervert only for you.

Then he get up from the chair and kneeled in front of Yn. Then he started talking with that little life.

Jungkook: Baby don't listen to any bad things. Your mumma cursing me for all day still she's saying that only I talked nonsense. Only you can save me from this. Come out soon. We're waiting for you.

He caressed Yn's belly and then kiss there.

Honestly, I am so so happy that you like this story. It means a lot to me.

╚»★«╝ thank you ╚»★«╝