Chapter 21

He searched every single corner of the hospital while carrying the baby but can't find you.

Jungkook: Yn it's not the time for joking. Don't play with this health situation.

Jungkook became worried. Suddenly Do-Yun woke up and started crying. He was trying to stop the baby.

But another side he is more than worried.

Jungkook: Shhh baby mumma will be back soon. Shh 🤫.

Jungkook's eyes welled up in tears.

Jungkook: Yn where are you? Do-Yun is crying come here.

Just his sound echoed in the corridor.
He rushed to the CCTV control room and then call his all spy and bodyguards.

He checked the CCTV but at that particular time, every camera went black. And now he is sure someone kidnapped her.

He ordered his all spy and bodyguards to find every single corner of the country even in the airport.

He went home while carrying his child. He can't lose him. He was sleeping peacefully in his hand.

Jungkook already informed his parents so they rushed to his house to take care of Do-Yun.

When his parents came he can't control himself anymore and broke into tears.

Jungkook's Mom: Shh!! Don't cry. Don't make a bad impact in front of your baby. We will find her soon.

Jungkook: How can I raise him without her Eomma? Why did she leave? Why God is so cruel to us? Why can't we live peacefully? Why only she have to suffer? Honestly, eomma who did those things can't get rid of my hand.

Jungkook's Dad: I also send my spy and bodyguards. Don't worry Jungkook we will find her soon.

Jungkook looked at his son and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook: Behave well ok baby? Dada will come back home soon.

Jungkook's Mom: Jungkook don't do anything stupid. Always remember that you have a son waiting for you at home.

He nodded and went to find you.

Jungkook: Don't worry Yn I will find you. Nothing will happen to you. Please be safe.

.........................................

???: Arrrgghhhh!!!! We can't kill the baby.

???: You already killed one. Let him be alive.

???: You can't understand. Anyway, I will handle the baby but you will go with her tomorrow. I already booked the flight ticket.

???: What about our promise?

???: What promise? Did I promise you something? Oh, why can't I remember?

???: You promised me if I do this work you will be mine forever. How can you be so cruel?

???: Yes I am cruel. Cruel for me. I want Jungkook. If he can't be mine he will never be anyone else's.

???: Fuck off. Then you just used me during this time. Just say that it's fake.

???: What fake babe? I want Jungkook. I want his protection his money.

???: Shame of you. No no shame of me. How can I come in a bitches promise? When I know that she broke millions of boy's hearts just for her desires.

???: You know what if you won't leave tomorrow Jungkook will find you. And I won't let that happen. I will kill both of you before that.

???: Don't do this I will leave with her tomorrow.

???: So Jake good job baby.

Jake: I don't wanna hear my name from your fucking mouth. Shame on you Lina you injected your sister and kidnapped her just for your desires. God will never forgive you.

Lina: I don't need any forgiveness. She is my sister so I just inject her otherwise I will kill her.

Suddenly your phone started buzzing cause it was in your pocket.

............................................

Jungkook: Pick up the phone babe. Let me know where are you.

Then an Idea popped into his head he tracked your location.

He drove like a maniac. When he reached there no one was there just your phone was there. He picked up the phone.

He gripped the root of the hair.

Jungkook: I took a silly action. They became aware. Fuck. Yn please be safe.

His voice cracked. But he found something else.

An earring.

It's not Yours cause he knew every single piece of jewelry of yours.

Jungkook: An evidence. Jungkook will find you soon babe. Don't be scared.

He came home late at night and became tired. When he entered the room he heard a giggling. His baby who just born today and went through this.

He went near him tears automatically made their way. He picked his baby from his mother.

Jungkook: Sorry baby dada can't protect mumma.

He hugged Do-Yun and just cried.

Days went on...

It's the third day...

Jungkook still trying to find you.

While you woke up in an unknown place.

Yn: Anyone here? Where am I ??

Hearing your sound Jake came upstairs.

Jake: You woke up? How are you feeling?

Yn: Who are you? And where am I? Who am I?

Jake: You're Yn. Can't you remember? And I am your elder brother.

Yn: Elder brother?

You started thinking while you feel a string of pain in your head and everything went back. After 30 minutes you woke up and see a doctor sitting near you.

Dr.: How are you feeling?

Yn: Well now.

Dr.: Good. So can you tell me what is your name?

Yn: Yn Chen Yn. Why?

Dr.: So now can you tell me some incidents of your life?

Yn: I have nothing special incident in my life. I just had an elder sister and she hate me so much. That's it.

Jake: What!!! Anything else??

Yn: Wait I don't remember that I have any brother. Who are you?

Jake: I am your cousin. I went overseas to study. That's why we never meet. And you came here but you fell at the airport and hit your head. I think that's why you forgot about our conversation.

Yn: Oh I am sorry oppa for this trouble.

Jake: No. It's okay dear. Rest now. I will bring your food.

Dr.: You need to rest now.

You laid down again. And the doctor left with Jake.

He told everything to the doctor as he was his best friend from childhood till now.

Dr.: Look Jake it's a serious matter. She forgot a particular time from her life for the injection. She only remembers everything when she will go near them. And she needs rest. Take care of her.

Jake: I will.

End is so so so so so so near guys.
Vote and comment please 🥺🥺🥺.