🩸- matt

A/N : I didn't rlly wanna do this one,but you know it's a normal thing but yeah so here you guys go! Don't forget change the p with a t on ship!

Y/N POV
I woke up in my bed, ship the sheets! I didn't wanna get up my stomach cramps were killing me, but I had too, I gotten up, went to the washroom came back and changed the sheets and put them the washer, I always get emotional when it's that time of the month and I cry like crazy, I need to go into hibernation! Knock knock, really? I just said I'm going to hibernation...NOPE y/n..don't cry about you not able to go into hibernation just focus on getting to the door, I walk to the door and look through the hole to see who it was. "Matt!!" I say opening the door, forgetting about my sadness about going into hibernation, "hey you didn't answer my text.is everything okay?" Matt asks walking inside, and taking off his shoes, "oh..ow..yeah everything's fine.." I say hunched over a little bit because of my cramps. "Are you sure, you said ow and your hunched over." Matt says looking side ways at me.
"You know what, I'm really not fine, I'm having terrible cramps, I almost cried because I couldn't go into F ing hibernation to not talk to anyone so I don't get emotional and multiple mood switches. So thanks for asking." I say sternly but I quickly get up of the trail of madness and take a deep breath. "Sorry." I say as Matt holds on my shoulders "no no it's fine really, it's sucks I know,how about this, I will get you things you need and you take a shower." Matt says to me and I smile. "Sure thank you I love you." I peck him on his forehead and he opens the door and walks outside. "Oh my ship this hurts." I say walking up stairs and into the bathroom, I start the shower...

Time skip to once Y/N is done....

I walk out of the bathroom to see Matt on my bed with his phone in his left hand and the remote in his right hands and on the bed is a heating pad, chocolate and Pain meds (I don't wanna get like taken down for using actually med names) Matt looks at me and smiles, "hi beautiful." He says. I loved when he called me Beautiful, "hi lover boy.." I say chuckling a little bit as I walk over and sit on the bed.."you did this all for me?" I say looking at him as he looks back at me. "Yeah.." he says as I put my head on his shoulder and adjust the heating pad correctly, Matt played with my hair until I had fallen asleep....I don't deserve a person like Matt..