No..Sorry - Matt

Y/N pov

I had just moved into the triplets house a month ago and I had just finished unpacking everything yesterday. I had woken up to no Matt, "matt?" I said yawning as he peeks the door open quietly and walks in."hi y/n." He says. I can't really tell if it's matt or not but the way..the way this person istaking.. I don't think it's matt.."turn on the lights please." I say as the person turns on the lights "hi y/n.." the man said standing by the doorway. Chris? Why is Chris in Matt's bedroom without matt here and why is he asking for me- i had zoned out and Chris was shaking me around. "Y/nnnnn" he said. "Chris? Are you looking for matt here's somewhere but not here." I said sternly at the end of my words. "No..I came for you." He said sitting down on the bed, hold my hands rubbing circles, like matt. Is..Chris pretending to be matt? " well?" I said moving my hands off of his, he had a sad tint to his face after. "I..I..I know you have been dating matt for years now and I..love you y/n I can't stop thinking about you everyday!" He said blurting out. "What?" I said yelling."I need a minute Chris. Please leave." I said, he left and after I texted Matt asking him to come to his room. Matt had arrived to the room and knocked "come in.." I said he walked in and sat on the bed. "What's up baby?" He said grabbing my hands and rubbing circles, this feeling felt wayyy more normal..I had relaxed and sighed. "Chris..confessed his love to me 5 minutes ago and I don't know what to do Matt I'm stressing out so much!" I say to him and he lets go of my hands and puts his hands on my shoulders and we meet eyes. "Y/N don't worry about Chris.. I'm gonna punch his face in if he talks to you all lovey dovey again." He says and I giggle. "Don't do that please!" I say choking up on my words. I hear Chris coming down the hall and he opens the door. "So?" He says. "No Chris. I'm in love with Matt," I said looking at him "we are better off as friends." I finished and he nodded and left the room with his head down. "Was I too harsh?" I said. "It was perfect." Matt said lying down and opening his arms for me to crawl in. "I love you." He said kissing the top of my head and I played with his hair.  What would I do without Matt?