𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺

[𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙞𝙛 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙]

𝗚𝗪𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 her room, the sound of Jeremiah and Steven singing filling the whole house. The girl was sitting on the floor of her room, three outfits in front of her. She was trying to decide which one she should wear for the bonfire tonight. She was sitting deep in thought when Jeremiah flung open the door.

"Why are you on the ground?" He asked, looking down at the girl. She looked up at him, noticing that he was already dressed for the bonfire even though he'd just been in the bathroom singing with Steven.

"I'm trying to decide which outfit I should wear, but I can't." She said, looking back down at the clothes that were sprawled out in front of her. The boy walked into her room, and stood behind her, inspecting each of the outfits carefully.

"I think you should wear that one." He said, pointing to the middle outfit. It was a purple bikini top, a denim skirt, and some simple pearl jewellery. She tilted her head back to look up at him before nodding her head.

"Okay, that one it is." She agreed. "Now get out of my room." She said, standing up and shoving the boy towards her door. He let out a laugh, and made his way to the door, before stopping and turning around to look at her.

"I'll be waiting in the lounge with Steven. Be quick." He said, before shutting her door. Gwen rolled her eyes, but she hurried anyways, she didn't want to keep them waiting too long.

She grabbed the clothes from the floor and quickly changed into them, before making her way over to her vanity, where she put on some simple mascara and lip gloss and then her pearl necklace and earrings. She slipped on her sandal wedges before grabbing her phone and making her way to the lounge.

She walked down the stairs to see Steven and Jeremiah waiting for her. Jeremiah noticed her standing at the bottom of the stairs and walked over to her, slinging an arm over her shoulders. "Looking hot, Gwenny." He said, winking at her playfully.

"I always look hot," Gwen said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the boy. The two jumped when they heard a loud voice from the kitchen.

"No flirting with my daughter, Fisher," Margot shouted from the kitchen, a playful smile on her face. 

"Yes, ma'am." Jeremiah nodded, saluting the woman like she was a sergeant or something. She saluted him back before continuing her conversation with Laurel and Susannah.

"Let's go, guys," Steven said, leading them to the backdoor. The boys opened the back door, revealing Belly and Conrad, who seemed to be having a somewhat serious conversation before the three interrupted. "First bonfire of the summer!" Steven cheered.

"All right, we're totally taking my car. You're not driving." Jeremiah said, pointing at Steven, who began to laugh.

"I call shotgun then," Gwen said, even though she always got shotgun when Jeremiah drove them anywhere.

"Come on, man, we're leaving. You ready?" Steven asked Conrad, who Gwen noticed was smoking what looked to be pot.

"Can I come, too?" Belly asked them, a hopeful look on her face.

"Uh, no," Steven said, making her face drop.

"The mums are getting everything set up for your movie night," Jeremiah told her, gesturing back to the house. Conrad said something to Belly before standing up from his spot on the edge of the pool. The boys teased Belly as they walked inside, Conrad slowly following them. Gwen looked over her shoulder, a sad expression on her face, she felt bad for Belly. She was always left out because she was younger than the rest of them.