1

Y/n POV

I'm a single twenty-three year old girl, I live alone, and I don't have that many friends, well except Baki, He's like a little brother to me, as for Yujiro, he's like a father as well. He's not the ideal dad, but they both treat me well, and check up on me every few days. Yujiro doesn't want me to work, because "It's too dangerous outside." I would never argue with him. So he gave me one of his cards, and pays for my bills.

I sighed as I realized that I had no food left in my fridge. I decided that I would go shopping today, I could use some new clothes as well. I got up from a chair that I was sitting in, and went into my room to change into a fresh pair of clothes. I put on a black long sleeve baggy shirt that had a crescent moon in the middle of my breasts, with a plaid skirt, and black thigh high socks.

I slid on some knee high leather boots, and tied the laces. Once I left my house I unlocked my car and drove away. I reached the mall, there was a subway that connected to it. I bought the ingredients that I needed then checked out. I had already bought a lot of food, so I don't want to overspend Yujiro's card. It wouldn't feel right if I did, just then I felt a ping coming from my phone.

I grabbed it from my skirt pockets, It was Yujiro, "I'm coming over, we're going out to dinner so dress nicely." I smiled, knowing that he still had time for me, as I grabbed my bags and started walking out I saw Baki, "Baki!" I shouted with the biggest smile on my face, I haven't seen Baki for a few weeks, he seemed busy, and stressed. He turned and looked at me, once I knew that it was him I started running, and jumped into him, embracing him with a hug.

Baki's expression was priceless, he looked shocked then a big smile formed onto his face, "You should start coming over again! I missed you!" I squeezed Baki harder. "Ok, ok. I will, I promise, Y/n." Baki smiled, It made me happy to see him again.

---------------------------------------------

After me and Baki caught up I started to leave, but there was a commotion, the U.S. Army was here, they were guarding someone, that person stood over them all, he was a giant. Normally people wouldn't catch my eye like this, but he seemed different, he seemed voracious. But not in a bad way, like it came natural to him, I looked at his face, he.. he was beautiful. I looked until he looked over in my direction, his eyes locked with mine.

I felt a ping in my chest, but it was temporary. I won't lie, he is hot as fuck. But I don't even know him, and he's probably dangerous, if the U.S. Army has to guard him. I decided to stay out of it and leave.

Once I got home I put away the groceries that I bought, By now it was 6:38, I had to put on something nice, my version of nice? Or Yujiro's version of nice? I decided to just text him and ask, "Yujiro, my version of nice clothes? Or yours?" I sent the text, almost immediately I received a text from him. "My version, of nice clothes, wear a dress." Was the message that I received from him.

I changed my clothes, into a black strapless dress, tight, but a short dress, and a black leather purse. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, 'Damn, I look snatched!' As I checked myself out. I heard a knock on my door, as I sprayed a little bit of perfume. I already had some mascara on, but I felt to lazy to add eyeliner, or anything else.

I opened the door, and it was Yujiro, He was wearing a suit, I don't think that I have personally ever seen him in a suit, he had offered his arm, in my direction and I took it gladly.

Yujiro, and my arms were wrapped around each other, he had lead me to his blick shiny car. He had opened the door for me to get in, so I thanked him. Once Yujiro had gotten into the car, he had sped off to the designated destination.

We headed towards a base, Yujiro opened the car door for me, and he offered his arm to me again, "Thank you." I thanked him again, We walked up, and there was a crowd of people chanting, guards stopped us before we got to the gate.

Yujiro gave them a look, then they all started fighting, Yujiro told them to stop once their faces were puffy, and missing teeth. He had slashed the gate locks, just using his hands. I swear this man is full of surprises.

We walked right through the gates, like nothing had ever happened, the guards has just acted like we weren't even there. I stuck close to Yujiro, I could tell that he was okay with me being this close to him. His body felt calm, and relaxed.

We walked through the base, until there was a single building. there were guards surrounding the building, there must be something special in there. We walked towards the back and Yujiro punched a hole straight through the wall.

Yujiro walked straight through, as I walked behind him, there were ten other men in here, I could sense it, one was hidden away from the human eye. He's on the tree, I tugged on Yujiros pocket, wanting to get his attention. 

But before I got the chance, I could sense a familiar man, he was in the glass cage, this man that I am sensing crawled out of the tree, Yujiro smiled, no more of a grin, Yukiro grinned widely at the man. This was the same man from the mall. Yujiro then started going off on a boy that looked my age, or younger. 

The other men couldn't seem to keep their eyes off of Yujiro, or they know him as the Ogre. I clinged myself to Yujiro, but he walked through the glass, so I decided to stay put, Yujiros shirt got penitrated, it ripped to shreds. I sighed knowing that there was no fixing it.

"There, there Y/n. I have more shirts." Yujiro laughed, as he glanced towards me, I nodded my head in approval. "Y/n, meet Pickle. The man from the age of the Dinosaurs. I gave an intrigued look, which made Yujiro laugh again.

He then adverted his gaze  towards Pickle, he offered his fist. Pickle had a puzzled look on his face, then he pressed his own fist upon Yujiros. There was a big gust of wind that shot through their fists, this was from the impact of the two mens fists pressed together. It made a gust of wind.

My hair whipped, from their impact. I smirked, acknowledging the two strong men. My eyes shot through the two like daggers, their strength sure was intimidating, but intriguing at the same time.  My thoughts broke when Pickle got flipped upside down.