5

Y/N POV

I put my hands up, as a dozen or more of the S.W.A.T team raised their guns up at me, "W-what's the meaning of this!?" I yelled at the men, "Ma'am please calm down or we will have no other choice but to shoot." One of the men spat in a cold voice, "You will have no other choice but to come with us."

Another man spoke in a much kinder voice. I nodded my head, calming down, they locked my hands into cuffs. The rude man pulled me and shoved me into their vehicle. I grunted as I hit my head on the window, my vision got blurry and everything turned black.

----------------------------------------------

By the time I woke up it was dark outside, I had no clue where I was headed, I was scared. "Where are we..?" I asked a man that sat in the front seat. "America.." The man hesitated before he spoke. "F-for what! This is absurd!" My face turned pale. The man hesitated before speaking again, "For your.. execution.." 

It felt like my soul left my body, "Who ordered this..?" I was desperate to know who would order  such a thing. "P-please, Miss remain quiet.. we are almost to our destination.." I could see the man tremble in his own sweat.

I had questions that needed to be answered, and they will be answered. I felt the car stop, we were in a desert, I got pulled out of the car, outside was humid, and hot. 

The men pulled me inside with them, you could hardly see the building, it was that dark. We entered a room, there were hundreds of people in the room, I scoffed as I saw the big desk, with a judge, there were smaller desks besides the taller desk.

I got chained down to a pole, to prevent me from moving. "Let the beast in." Pickle came through the door, my face turned pale we made eye contact, his eyes lit up, I looked down in disappointment that he had to be here.