My life.

This is not the update you wanted but I'll make this quick. I am a teenager that has a broken family. I'm pretty sure you've seen many broken families but listen to mine.

My Father had a child with another woman before my mother. They seperated as my father wasn't ready for children yet but stayed friends with the lady. The child they had was a girl and she is considered my half-sister.

A few years later my father met my mother and had me. My father said that my mother blackmailed or threatened to abort me if he doesn't marry her. I'm not sure if that's true and I'm still skeptical about it.

2 years after I was born-my younger sister was born too. The next few years of my life were what I considered normal with no fights and such. However the no fighting thing didn't last for long. My parents are the type to not have any nicknames for each other. They don't call each other 'Love' or even 'Babe' My parents ended up fighting about something really seriously.

If I had to guess it would be about money, me and my younger sister, they would fight so often that me and my sister got used to it, but one day a fight got so out of hand me and my sister had to physically seperate my parents.

My mother couldn't take it and left with me and my sister, leaving my father alone. We stayed with our cousins for a while before we went back to my father. We were happy again for awhile but it didn't last long until another big fight happened.

My mother left with us again but this time we stayed in an apartment close to our school. We did pretty good in school despite the fighting, we stayed in the apartment for a year or less before my father picked us up. We were awkward with my father since we havent seen or talked to him for a long time.

I learned one thing at the time. 'Family will always come back together even after fights' that's what I believed in and boy was I wrong. A few years passed and me and my sister got phones. We started talking to our older half-sister and at first we were awkward but we started to connect.

Another fight happened and as usual we left. Our uncle picked us up at around 1am and we went to their house and they let us stay there. Me and my sister didn't mind staying at our cousins house cause it means we have playmates. We stayed there for 3 years or so, and since we had phones we were able to contact our father and have him pick us up once in a while to bond. One day I asked my mother.

"When are you and dad getting back together?" That's what I asked. My mother laughed at the time before telling me they weren't getting back together. I was in shock before I tried convincing her but she wouldnt budge.

I knew right then and their that what I believed in had failed me. I had lost faith in my parents getting back together hence me not getting a complete family.

I had also lost love in my parents. Even saying 'I love you' bothered me. I still love my sister. My half-sister lived in another country now. Honestly I had no love for my mother and father. And I felt nothing for them and had many thoughts of committing suicide but never went through with it.

A few months after I asked my mother that question I met someone online. They were trans FtM and I fell in love with them and its cliche but they were a subscriber from an old channel. The YouTuber and Subscriber(Fan) falling in in trope thing. We clicked and started dating.

It didn't go well though. Since it was a long distance relationship(LDR) the connection wasn't all that strong. I ended up losing connection with them and breaking up. I was depressed for nearly a year before I moved on.

I gave up on my old channel and started a new one. I went ahead and gave my all into my new channel before I fell in love with my best friend. We dated for a while before I broke up with him because I lost the click in him.