Personal Doctor~ || SemiShira // Fluff

future!semishira :)

shirabu is in his 5th year of med school. semi is a rockstar.

shirabu; 23 | semi; 24.

they're married :]

---------------------

Eita hummed as he strummed a few strings on his guitar, then got to practicing a song he'd been working on for a while. Meanwhile, Kenjiro leaned his face on his hands, listening to his professor talk on and on over the phone.

The professor was mostly talking to the second- and third-years in the call, so Kenjiro found himself pretty bored. He tuned out his professor, instead listening to Eita play his guitar.

Eita grinned, getting really into his music. Kenjiro made sure he was muted and his camera was off before turning in his chair, all his attention on his husband's playing. He plays so well.. Kenjiro thought with a soft smile.

Suddenly, the music stopped, and Eita yelped. Kenjiro jumped out of his chair and rushed over. "Oi, Eita, what happened?!"

Eita was in his room, holding his hand with a grimace on his face. "Eita! Are you okay? What happened?" Kenjiro asked, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Sorry.. I know you were listening to me play-" Eita paused. "I don't care. What did you do? What happened? You're not one to yelp like that." Kenjiro answered.

Eita sighed. "One of the strings snapped," he replied, nodding towards his guitar beside him with a snapped string, "and cut my finger."

Kenjiro sighed. "Wait here, okay?" He stood up and left the room, heading back to his computer. He quickly leaned down and unmuted, interrupting his professor. "Sir, I apologize, but I do have to go. Something came up. I'll attend tomorrow's in-person lesson."

"Sorry? You need to be here for this, Semi." The professor replied. Kenjiro huffed. "I'm sorry. My partner is hurt, and I need to take care of h--" he hesitated. He knew his professor was homophobic. "-her."

"No. We nee-" Kenjiro simply left the call, letting out a sigh. He hurried to the bathroom, getting out his medical kit before returning to his husband, sitting beside him again. "Sorry. Almost couldn't get out of that call."

"Don't worry.." Eita sighed, holding out his hand for his partner to inspect. Kenjiro held his hand up and inspected it for a moment before grabbing an alcohol wipe. He carefully wiped the blood away, then patted the cut lightly. Eita bit his tongue, hissing through his teeth.

"Sorry. Does that hurt?" Kenjiro paused, looking up at him. "A little.. it's fine though," Eita smiled. "Okay. By the way, once I bandage this up, it'll be a few days before you can play your music again. Okay?" Kenjiro stared at his husband.

Eita nodded. "It'll be a few days till I can get my guitar fixed, so.." he shrugged. Kenjiro sighed, bandaging Eita's wound carefully, then closed up the medical kit. "There you go. Be careful now. Take it easy for the next week or so, okay?"

"Yeah. Thank you, my personal doctor~" Eita hummed. Kenjiro looked away, blushing. "Whatever.."

-----------------

semishira is like.. my comfort ship. (or one of em)

i love them <3