002

I opened the door to invite Takumi back into his home. He held different bags, each a different size. 'Y/n,' he kissed me as he put the bags on the floor. 'Missed you so much,' he said, kissing down to your neck. He was a whore, you knew it. He's just a man and unfaithful like the rest of them, but the way he made you feel, it was like he hit you but the pain felt like a kiss to your skin.

'I missed you too,' I whined as he pushed his hands into my bra, feeling and exploring everything that was locked behind. He took me up by the waist, closing the door with his feet as he carried me to the bedroom. I wanted to ask him about his adventure with Ren, but deep inside I didn't want to know, for I knew he would've told me something I wouldn't like to hear.

My hands cupped his face as he delivered movements into my warmth. He bit, and I screamed. I looked into his lust-filled eyes. I can't do it... I can't look him in the eye... I can't because I love him too much to look at the truth.

'You know, you're pretty when you cry,' he said, kissing your fingers while we lay together, tired from the lustful workout. 'Takumi, where's the ring I asked for?' I asked him. He'd probably forgotten, like he always does. 'Look at your finger,' he puffed out the smoke from his cigarette. There it was, the cool silver metal around your finger. 'Takumi... you remembered,' you cried. You actually mean something to him, even if he would leave and leave again.

'You're really crying because you got some stupid ring? Meant that much to you?' he spoke, lighting the burned-out cigarette once more as you nodded. 'You're cute when you do that, you know,' he spoke, inhaling the toxic air to breathe you a kiss so you could do the same.

'So how was your trip with Ren, and who is his girlfriend?' you asked him, making him sigh. 'Some girl from his old town named Nana, she lives with her roommate who is also named Nana, crazy right? I heard she was a big fan of the band, and she did a favor for Nana, and her request to her was to see me. She literally cried when she saw me; I've never felt so important in my life. Seeing her cry like that made me want her under m—' he paused, looking at the head, my gaze was turned from him. I couldn't bear when he spoke of another woman.

'Was she pretty?' I asked in an insecure tone that he didn't care to pick up as he continued to rant about her. It made me sick to my stomach. I hated it. I hated the fact I hated a girl that I've never even met, but then again, I'd hate to hate the feelings I have towards Takumi, and I think I wouldn't be able to stand if I wasn't by his side... hopefully.