hopekook

Summary:- when he ask his husband does he love him or not-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

The morning comes hobi is making the breakfast for his husband. He is giggling and smiling to himself picturing how will be there morning breakfast will go. He is fantasising himself eating breakfast with his sweet husband holding his hand having a cute conversation inbetween them. But the reality is different. Jeon jungkook the famous, rich, handsome, and successful businessman married to jung hoseok the caring, loving, cute, adorable, mute man. This marriage was arranged by there parents.

Jungkook is not ready for a marriage at this early stage of his age. Even if he is willing, he have a strong perception about his future wife. This marriage was sudden. His parents forced him to marry hobi. The forcing made him hate his parents to encore. He don't like the way his life turned upside down.

After get ready jungkook came back to the dinning table to have his fill. Hobi is waiting there with a beautiful warm smile. Jungkook came and had a gulp of water. Didn't said anything to hobi. With out saying anything he went out to his office.

Hobi stood there silently. The only happiness he have is the dinner and breakfast with his husband. Hobi sighed and sat on a chair. Thinking about how his life turned like this. The first time he saw jungkook it was a love at first sight. He completely fall in love with jungkook. With out thinking anything he fantasized about his sweet life with him. But the thing invited him to this house is emptiness and colourlessness. He loves to talk with his husband. Even if he is mute he wanted to communicate with jungkook. But he don't know how.

First few days of the marriage, jungkook had the food with hobi. Hobi talked him with sign language. Jungkook couldn't understand what he was talking about him. So most of the time jungkook is silent. But hobi loves those days. But now its changed. Jungkook rarely having food from home. And he is completely avoiding the presence of hobi. He don't know why. Hobi wanted to make this work. But he don't know how.

Hobi drifted to his thoughts once again. His days are always like this. He always get up early in the morning and do all the things jungkook wanted like ironing his shirt picking up the matching tie and polishing his shoes, making him breakfast while jungkook in gym. After that hobi will have a whole day rest. He don't have anywhere to go. When the night comes the routine will repeat. That's it. Simple. The only thing he is expecting from his husband is, he wanted to have a heart to heart talk. Some quality time. A cuddling, briefing about his day. But he knows his reality is far away from all his imaginations.

The day went like that after all his work in his company jungkook came back to his house at night.When hobi saw jungkook is coming back he went there with a glass of water. Jungkook don't like to see hobi there. Hobi stood there silently with a glass of water in his hand.

Jungkook motioned him to go but he didn't move.

"I said go hoseok, am already tired i don't want to have a talk again " jungkook annoyingly said.