Let's Get Married New Version

Chapter Six

Chan chuckled after ending the call which caught Minho's attention.

"What happened?" He asked walking towards the balcony where Chan is standing but he stayed along the sliding doors and leaned his shoulder over it.

"It was Changbin and Jisung, we were just joking around." He chuckled followed by Minho's hum.

"It's sad that this trip has come to an end." the younger said. "I really had fun."

"We can do this next time." Chan assured walking inside the room as Minho followed behind and went to the bed and flopped on it.

"We should go back to the beach we went to." Minho said as he silently thought about the beach in his mind.

"The one we went first or the beach we went yesterday?" Chan asked.

"The one we went yesterday. What's that beach called, Cogee?" Minho guessed.

"Yeah, Cogee beach. You liked it there?" Chan asked enthusiastically.

Minho hummed and was lost in his thoughts. After staying the half of the day in the hotel watching movies the other day Chan decided for them to take a long ride going to a beach called Cogee since they fully charged with energy the next day.

The place was not much crowded and they had fun swimming in the beach but not until Chan decided to take Minho into the deeper side of the sea. Chan had fun but Minho didn't he was tightly clinging to Chan while keeping himself from looking down since he was scared of the large numbers of fishes swimming simultaneously under him but thankfully soon enough he got used to it and enjoyed watching the fishes swimming along the current.

Overall he had fun at the beach but he still was upset about Chan forcing him to go with him into the deeper side. He couldn't go back without him so he went along with the older.

But in a snap of finger the fun was already a memory to be remembered forever. Minho didn't actually thought he could have fun because of the worries he had when they were still going to Australia besides it was a sudden event since the suspect, Chan, didn't told him at all and that's when the worry of what he'll be wearing started but then he realized that this kind of worries can be solved when you calm down yourself and think.

Other than that he realized that if Chan had told him about the trip he'll be probably just be stuck in his photoshoots back in Korea but since the older didn't mention it to him at all he had fun and to be frank he finally gotten himself into a trip without staffs or managers, thanks all to Chan.

Minho came back from his reverie and rolled to the side where Chan has already seated. He sat up beside Chan who seemed  busy with listening to the musics he got. As silently as Minho could he kissed the older on the cheek, "Thank you."

Chan was left dumbstruck, he stared Minho with astonishment and stupefaction.

Minho stood up and shrugged his shoulders while smiling widely back at the older. Minho took his luggage bag which was just bought today and pulled it with him and exited Chan's room leaving the older behind. Seconds later Minho peeped his head inside still smiling but he was already stopping himself from laughing, "What are you staring at? We have a flight to catch on!"

Chan quickly stood up and took his luggage and left the room with a stupid smile, "You're not giving me in the lips?"

"You wish." Minho jeered chuckling afterwards from the disappointment of the older.

•••

While the both of them were on flight Minho was lost again in his thoughts.

His mind has keep asking him what will happen again? Will they go back to their normal days? He prused his lips and lowered down the blinds on the window.

He turned his head towards Chan who was already busy with writing lyrics and keep checking different musics through his airpods. After awhile Chan noticed him.

"Is there something wrong?" Chan asked worriedly.

Minho faintly smiled to shrug off the older's question before leaning his head on the older's shoulder. Chan leaning on the younger's head.

"Are you thinking about what will happen next to us?"

After hearing it Minho snapped his head up and was astonished that the older has read his mind. But he kept silent while Chan already knew what was going on his head.

"I'm still courting you remember? I'll be around and I bet you'll be surprised." Chan joked making the younger chuckle.

"I'm just sad that we'll be back to our normal days. Just that." Minho shurgged before leaning back his head on the older's shoulder.

"It won't be normal anymore since I'll be around you frequently . Everyday will be your special day." Chan said and kissed the top of the latter's head.

Minho raised his head again making sure their eyes are leveled before he squinted his eyes and said,  "Make sure to keep your words."

"I am. I am!" Chan assured and chuckled.

"So you mean you'll be always with me and you're always out from your work, slacking off?" Minho joked and caused the older to think twice to what would his answer be.

"I'm just kidding you silly." Minho chuckled ans brushed his hand over Chan's face to bring the older back from his reverie.

"But I can actually do that." Chan confidently muttered. Looking at Minho slyly.

"Oh shut up." Minho moved Chan's face to the side.

"I really can!" Chan defended.

"Yeah, do that after all you're the owner and CEO let's just see what will the board of members do to you." Minho shrugged.

Chan chuckled, "Okay, okay. I'm going to work just like the old days... We should just get a house, move in together so I can see you always."

"Who wouldn't want that idea?"

Chan's face lit up, "You want to? I mean we can actually do that once we arrive back home." he wiggled his brows.

"Nah, I changed my mind mister." Minho laughed upon seeing the older's disappointment. "Aren't we being too loud?"

Chan looked around and shook his head, "There's no other VIP other than us."

"Really?" Minho stood up and looked around too and it was true that they were the only one in the VIP, "That's cool."

Before Minho sat down he looked to the older if he  was looking at him but he was checking his phone again. An idea popped in his mind. As soon as he sat down he took the older in surprise by kissing him again on the cheeks. He grinned playfully.

Minho wasn't the type to be touchy and all but being with Chan made him realize that he can be touchy and all when he's with him. He wouldn't hide the fact that he's surprised too with this attitude of his.

"You sly." Chan grinned reaching for Minho's nose to pinch it and he did it effortlessly.