Let's Get Married New Version

Chapter Twelve

"You good?" Chan worriedly asked Minho.

He came to Minho's house to fetch him and so they could go to the countryside, to their future home, since the furnitures will be delivered today. They would only have a quick check before getting to their flight to New York.

Minho just stared blankly at the empty glass on the coffee table.

"Minho?" Chan called out but the latter seems so occupied.

"Hey." Chan approached Minho and knelt down. Minho tiredly glance at Chan before looking at the empty glass again.

"Are trying to take my full attention to you?" Chan chuckled and flopped beside Minho. He reached for Minho's face but Minho immediately shove it aside.

"Can't you see I'm thinking?" Minho irritatedly said before standing up and taking the empty glass with him to the kitchen.

He poured water into the glass and drank it, after it got empty he poured water again and drank it and seems the latter won't stop until someone will. Chan immediately approached the him and took the glass away from him.

"What's wrong, Minho?" Chan asked worried. He was also a bit upset by the latter's behaviour.

Minho's face softened and stared at Chan. He was close to crying but he held it. And since Chan could only think of one thing to calm him down, he engulfed the latter in a hug.

"It's okay. I'm here, Minho." Chan rubbed his back gently.

Minho's brows furrowed as his eyes starts to well up. He sniffed before burying his head to Chan's neck.

"You can tell me, you know?" Chan uttered.

Minho remained silent before pushing them apart, "Not yet."

Chan nodded his head, "You can tell me any—"

"Shush up! My mind is in chaos. I can't think properly," Minho snapped causing the older to get surprised, "Well, what about you? Have you ever told me about what happened to you when you bail out to our supposedly dinner?

"Minho, what's wrong with you?" Chan was clueless about what's wrong and then the younger just brought up that night when he didn't come to the dinner.  "Is that what your only worrying about?"

"There are a lot of things... and you are adding it more." Minho said angrily.

"Well, I guess I should just leave then." Chan said, feeling offended.

"Do whatever you want." Minho shrugged him and went to his bedroom slamming the door behind.

Chan closed his eyes and rubbed his face angrily. What just happened? They just fought without any proper talk and all. They have a lot of things to do today but it seems it's cleared out.

Chan left eventually the place. Thinking that Minho needed time to cool off.

- Discontinued -