lover (renmin)

haechan saying "renjunie and i have gotten to a point in our relationship where we've lost feelings for each other" :((

-

college rivals, Huang Renjun, and Na Jaemin.

"move your ass, jaehyuk. you're such an asshole! you beat chenle up and now you're acting like you're all that?! are you that broke to be begging someone a year below for money?!! you're a fucking scumbag! get your sucked up mango seed face away, its making me vomit. you have no rights, and no reason to harass any innocent student. its pissing me off how you think you're SOOOO superior after doing that. don't you know how fucking stupid you look? you're dead to me, jung jaehyuk. "

"HUANG RENJUN!" jaemin yelled, pulling him off of jaehyuk "what the fuck?!"

"he beat chenle up! why are YOU mad at me?!" renjun yelled

"you were about to kill him!"
"SO?!"

"renjun, seriously? so? you were about to be a fucking murderer."

"if i could, i would." renjun scoffed, pushing jaemins hands off of him "don't touch me!"

"you're such a bitch, renjun." jaemin furrowed his eyebrows

renjun paused in disbelief, groaning and walking away.

he sat down on a bench, hugging his knees and calming himself down.

it was useless. jaehyuk was jaemins bestfriend, why can't he defend his friend in peace without jaemin disturbing him?

-

"he told me about you calling him a bitch yesterday." jeno said, sitting down on the seat beside jaemin.

"he was gonna kill jaehyuk."

"wasn't he just defending chenle?"

"so? he doesn't need to kill for that."

"you'd do the same." donghyuck chimed in, sitting next to jeno "you know how fucked up of you to do that, right?"

"defending a friend?" "no, stopping renjun from stopping jaehyuk who beat chenle up."

"so its true? no way." jaemin scoffed

"jaemin...chenle came back to the dorms with bleeding wounds and a bruise on his chest."

"WHAT?!"

jeno clicked his tongue, shaking his head in disappointment. "chenle's doing fine now, thanks to renjun. but what you did was fucked."

"renjuns pissed as fuck, i don't know what to tell you, but start expecting the worse."

-

"OH COME ON!!" jaemin groaned, wiping off the slimey goo off of his hands

"aw shucks." renjun pouted, laughing when jaemin looked at him angrily

"you're disgusting. you know that right?"

"i know."

for the rest of the day, jaemin has been trying to avoid renjuns traps...unsuccessfully.

the boys traps went from goo, to a rotten bowl of rice in his locker, to a death threat...?

"jae-" renjun froze, feeling a sting on his cheek, "i'm sorry, what the fuck? i stopped an hour ago."

"i know you wrote this." jaemin scoffed

"wrote what?" "this! telling me to kill myself!"