kingdoms (renhyuck) ⚠️

im sorry if the narration is in bold or the dialogues arent idk how to use my new phone

-

"..a masquerade."

"what?!" renjun reacts, slamming his hands down on the wooden table. "you're making me shoot someone in the middle of a masquerade ball? do you know how fucking insane that is?!"

"thrill, renjun." sicheng smiled, tapping his wine glass, indicating that the younger should calm down. "if we get in trouble, its all on you."

"why? you're older."

"i'm insulted knowing out of the two of us you have a better aim. you know pa never lets me touch a gun because he thinks i'll end up shooting you."

"how grand, maybe i'll do it to you this time."

"relax. listen, this kid's a real nightmare. you have to be discreet about it. he knows when a gun is pointed at his head so act fast."

"what if i kill the wrong person?"

"pa won't be happy."

"what if i get killed?"

"then you're dead."

"this damn family." renjun scoffed. "fine. whats he wearing tomorrow night?"

"the first person to talk to you when you walk in." "lee haechan."

-

"ready? fuck you, renjun, don't pout at me like that." sicheng clicked his tongue as he dusts his younger brother's sleeves "smile with innocence. the lee's are watching."

renjun nodded and and walked like he didn't have a gun shoved in his coat, smiling sweetly at the lee's who cooed.

the huang's loved to take advantage of renjun's sweet aura, if murder was illegal in the Huang's Dynasty, they would've sobbed knowing renjun had killed more than 50 of their rivals since he turned 8.

this time, Lee Haechan, the Lee's eldest son and heir, is their target.

possibly the hardest one for renjun too.

"how nice it is to see you today, huang."

"hello, lee."

"i don't get why my family loves you so much." haechan said, looking down at renjun. "you kill, don't you?"

"i don't even know how to hold a gun." renjun sighed. "do you know where the fruit punch is?"

"it smells funny." haechan shakes his head.

"might as well drink toni- oh, nana's here."

the taller scoffs as renjun pushed his arm while he ran off to be with the Na's, they were confirmed to be the sweetest people ever. and the two other families hate that.

"isn't renjun such a sweetheart? i'm glad he doesn't take after anyone in his family."

"ma, you don't know that."

"now what are you so annoyed for? look at him giggling with- a na. whatever. kid doesn't look like he knows what his family does." mrs lee sighs, "be nice to him, hyuck-ah, he's the youngest in his family and have probably been a burden to everyone since everyone else is older than him."

"but-" "no buts, a huang is nice to you, be thankful."

renjun ran up the stairs to the second floor, hiding behind a big pillar and peeking down at the crowd below him