Episode 53: Emir is in danger!

INT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - BEDROOM - MORNING

Reyhan is packing her bag, preparing to leave for Erzurum. But she can't shake the feeling that something is amiss.

REYHAN
(thinking)
Why do I feel like something is going to happen? I hope everything will be fine.

INT. EMIR'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Emir, unaware of the impending danger, is leaving for his office. He sits in his car, ready to start his day.

EXT. EMIR'S HOUSE - MORNING

As Emir drives, enjoying the morning breeze, two bikers suddenly appear from nowhere, speeding towards him.

BIKER 1
(whispers to BIKER 2)
There he is! Let's get him!

They swiftly close in on Emir's car, and without warning, they shoot at him.

GUNSHOTS RING OUT.

INT. EMIR'S CAR - MORNING

The bullets hit Emir, causing him to lose consciousness. His car veers off the road and crashes.

EXT. STREET - MORNING

Passersby and witnesses to the incident rush to help. Someone calls an ambulance.

EMERGENCY RESPONDER
(on the phone)
We need an ambulance immediately! There's been a shooting!

INT. CAB - MORNING

Meanwhile, Reyhan sits in the cab, ready to leave for Erzurum. Despite the distance between them, she senses that something is terribly wrong.

REYHAN
(nervous)
I can't shake this feeling. I hope Emir is safe.

The cab driver starts the journey towards the destination, while Reyhan remains anxious.

INT. HOSPITAL - EMERGENCY ROOM - MORNING

Emir is rushed into the emergency room as medical personnel tend to his injuries.

DOCTOR
(to nurses)
Prepare the operating room. We need to stop the bleeding.

INT. HOSPITAL - EMERGENCY ROOM - DAY

Emir is wheeled into the emergency room, unconscious and fighting for his life. Talaz, filled with worry, repeatedly dials Reyhan's number, hoping to inform her about Emir's situation. However, Reyhan's phone was switched off due to battery drainage.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - WAITING AREA - DAY

Emir's father, Ali, arrives at the hospital, frantic with concern. He approaches Talaz, desperately seeking information about Emir's condition.

ALI: Talaz, please tell me, how is Emir? Is he going to be okay?

TALAZ: (tearfully) Ali, it's bad. Emir is in critical condition. He's been asking for Reyhan, but she's not answering her phone.

As they speak, a nurse approaches them.

NURSE: Are you Talaz? Emir has been repeatedly calling for someone named Reyhan. If possible, please bring her here.

Talaz, wiping away his tears, nods in response.

TALAZ: Yes, yes, I'll find her. I'll bring her here.

Talaz rushes out of the hospital, determined to locate Reyhan.

INT. ISTANBUL - BUS STATION - DAY

Reyhan sits in a crowded bus, ready to leave Istanbul. She gazes out the window, lost in her thoughts.

CUT TO:

EXT. REYHAN'S APARTMENT - DAY

Talaz's car screeches to a halt outside Reyhan's apartment building. He quickly gets out of the car and rushes towards the entrance. As he reaches the front door, he notices that Reyhan's apartment is locked.

Talaz's desperation grows, and he takes out his phone, dialing Reyhan's mother's number.

CUT TO:

INT. REYHAN'S MOTHER'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Reyhan's mother, Ayla, picks up her ringing phone. Her face reflects concern as she hears Talaz's voice on the other end.

AYLA: Talaz, what happened? Is everything alright?

TALAZ: (anxious) Hell..Hello Ayla aunty, I'm outside Reyhan's apartment, but it's locked. Have you heard from her recently?

AYLA: Reyhan asked her house help to inform me that she's leaving for Erzurum. She didn't say anything else. Why? What's wrong?

Talaz's heart sinks as he realizes Reyhan's departure and the missed opportunity to inform her about Emir's critical condition.

TALAZ: (with a heavy sigh) Emir had an accident, Ayla. He's fighting for his life. I tried reaching Reyhan, but she didn't answer. She's already left for Erzurum.

LEYLA: (concerned) Oh no, Talaz. This is terrible news. Please take care of Emir. I will try to contact Reyhan and inform her.

TALAZ: Thank you, aunty. Please let her know as soon as you can. We need her here.

They bid each other farewell, their hearts heavy with worry.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL - ICU - DAY

Emir lies motionless in the ICU, connected to various machines that monitor his vital signs. Doctors and nurses rush around, working tirelessly to save his life.

Emir's fate hangs in the balance as he continues his battle between life and death surrounded by beeping monitors and medical equipment. The room is filled with an air of tension as doctors and nurses work tirelessly to stabilize him

FADE OUT.