Episode 67: Husband and Wife

CONTINUED SCENE

Emir turns to Reyhan with a loving smile, his eyes reflecting a mix of excitement and tenderness.

EMIR:
(softly)
So, can we...?

REYHAN:
(teasingly)
Can we what, Mr. Tarhun?

Emir chuckles, taking Reyhan's hand in his.

EMIR:
(whispers)
Can we finally have some time to ourselves as husband and wife?

Reyhan grins playfully, understanding his suggestion. She wraps her arms around his neck.

REYHAN:
(teasingly)
Well, Mr. Tarhun, I believe that's entirely up to you.

EMIR:
(smiling)
It is, isn't it?

With a swift, loving gesture, Emir sweeps Reyhan off her feet and carries her in his arms, eliciting surprised laughter from her.

REYHAN:
(laughing)
Emir, what are you doing?

EMIR:
(playfully)
Taking my beautiful bride to our room, where we can finally be alone.

Reyhan playfully swats his shoulder.

REYHAN:
(teasingly)
Emir Tarhun, you're shameless!

EMIR:
(grinning)
Only when it comes to you, my love.

Emir carries Reyhan to their bedroom, a room that now holds special significance as the space where they will begin their married life together. He gently lays her on the bed, their eyes locked in an intimate gaze.

REYHAN:
(whispers)
So, officially I'm Mrs. Tarhun.

EMIR:
(whispers)
And officially, I'm the luckiest man alive.

He tenderly caresses her cheeks, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

EMIR:
(whispers)
I can't tell you how many times I imagined this day, the day I could finally call you my wife.

Reyhan's heart swells with love, knowing that they have waited for this moment for so long.

REYHAN:
(whispers)
It's everything I dreamed of, Emir.

Their lips meet in a passionate kiss, sealing the promises they made earlier in the day. The scene fades away, leaving the couple to savor their first moments together as husband and wife.

NEXT MORNING
INT. REYHAN AND EMIR'S HOUSE - BEDROOM - MORNING

The sun gently rises, casting a warm glow through the curtains, waking Reyhan and Emir from their peaceful slumber. They stir and open their eyes, greeted by the soft morning light.

Emir, still wrapped in the comfort of his wife's arms, looks at Reyhan with adoration.

EMIR:
(whispers)
Good morning, my beautiful wife.

Reyhan rests her head on Emir's chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her ear. Emir gently strokes her hair, his touch comforting and soothing.

Reyhan smiles, her heart fluttering at the endearing words.

REYHAN:
(whispers)
Good morning, my handsome husband.