chapter : 06

Anjali's pov :-

I and Ashok uncle after bidding bye to shlok and leaving shanvi at home with high security went to Ashok uncle's office !!

Ashok uncle was teaching me business , so he many times asked me to join him in his business meetings !! Amd honestly it's always a great pleasure to learn things from him !!

We were in meeting room when he received a call , which made him gulp in anger , his eyes became tense in anger , his brows thinned , I could feel his gritted teeths inside his lips !!

" Don't you dare to land your eyes on my kids agnihotri " , Ashok uncle groaned in anger with his gritted teeth inside his mouth !!

His voice was enough to shiver everyone in fear inside meeting room !! He really has an aura that was enough to gain respect in everyone's eyes !!

Ashok uncle threw his phone in floor in anger which was offcourse scary but not to me as I'm now used to it!!

Ashok uncle signed his bodyguard with his eyes something which I too understood that it's time to see an action movie !!

He loosened his tie and take out from the way of neck , his anger has reached the peak !!

"Uncle ... Are you ok ... Is everything alright !!"

I gathered courage to ask !! Although he never scolded anyone of us as kids or as adults but his anger was so dangerous that no one amongst us could gather the courage to speak !!

Ummm... Shlok is the exception !! He isn't afraid of anything in the world !! That man is different !!

What an irony of his life that , His own dad is a Mafia and he hates Mafia !! LOL !! But that doesn't mean he hates his dad !! He is perfect ... In every aspect !! He keeps his hate for mafias aside !!

But situation doesn't seem to be funny !! As soon as we came out of the meeting room , I saw a crowd of people in black clothes , standing their backs straight having gun in their hands !!  I don't know why but these guns , tortures amd attacks suddenly started attracting me like hell !!

Maybe because I was burning in the fire of revenge and these guns are the only thing which can calm the fire inside me !! Although these guns shoots fire but these provide ice to my burning heart !!

"Let's go !!"

Ashok uncle said to his bodyguard !!

"Can I also come !!"

I said and caught everyone's attention present there !! No one dared to speak in front of him , and I stopped him when he is in his angry young man mode !!

He landed his angry gaze on me !! Everyone was looking at me with pity but here I was standing filled with  full confidence!!

"No ... You won't be able to see all that blood shed"

Ashok uncle replied , he must be  thinking how stupid I'm !!

But I don't know from where I'm getting this determination to witness Mafia activities !!

"Give me a chance to see please"

I requested !! He caressed my head with his right hand !! While in such a great anger he managed to pass me a smile !!

He signed me to come along with him forwarding his left hand!! I don't know I was feeling something different to witness something Mafia for the very first time !!

We left for the place I don't know where we have to go because Ashok uncle didn't told me the exact situation but I was feeling happy !!

I was in different car which was highly protected because uncle was scared of the attack !! My car stopped at some distance while the car in which Ashok uncle was travelling was surrounded by 3 cars in front and 3 behind !! His car was in between 6 cars !!