The Interview

It was early in the morning, around 6 am when Minjae had woken up, he started to make breakfast for all his members since they were all asleep and they all had a stressful day yesterday so he wanted to treat them.

He set the table and cooked a delicious, easy meal for them all and then he proceeded to go round the dorm and wake all of his members up.

He first went to his and Jinsik's room to wake the younger boy up, "Jinsik-ah, wake up." He shook him awake, "Hyung... it's so early..." Jinsik moaned at him

"We have an interview in a couple of hours so we all need to get up now, I've already made breakfast" Jinsik immediately sprung up at the first mention of food

Minjae let him do his morning routine while he woke the other boys up, it took a while but he managed to wake everyone up and rounded them all up to the dining table to eat breakfast.

"We have an interview in a couple of hours but the journey there is about an hour away so we need to leave soon, don't worry about your plates just get ready, we have outfits that we have to wear when we get there though" he informed the other members about everything while they listened to him, finishing up their food.

A little while later the members sprung off to do their morning routines such as brushing their teeth and their skins routines.

Minjae gathered up all their plates and started to wash everything up after he had brushed his teeth, having done his skincare routine as soon as he woke up.

Hunter stood behind the shorter boy and hugged him from behind, "Hyung, you do so much for us, when will you ever take a break?" He sincerely asked Minjae who just chuckled in response and brushed off the boy's worry

"Are you ready to leave soon?" He changed the topic of the conversation, hoping that it wouldn't go back to the boy worrying about him, "Yeah, I am Minjae-hyung" he responded back to him once he let his leader escape from his long hug

"You can go and wait in the car then, I'll go get everyone" Hunter didn't argue and left the dorm to wait for them all.

"Okay, everyone! We have to leave now!" Minjae shouted to them all, the members gathered in front of him and they all walked out together.

He led them all to the cars that waited for them outside the building.

They separated into two groups and set off in two different cars.

Minjae was in a car with Yechan, Junghoon, Sumin and Hyunwoo.

Sumin started most of the conversations, talking about anything that came to his mind, Yechan however, stayed curled up to Minjae in the backseat.

Despite how tall the younger boy was, he could always cuddle up to Minjae no matter what the situation was, he did fall asleep at some point in the journey but Minjae woke him up as they arrived at their destination

Once they arrived, they were rushed to get changed into the outfits that they had to wear.

Minjae was dressed up in some dungaree shorts and a beige teddy bear T-shirt to go with it, the stylists also gave him a matching bear headband to wear with his outfit.

The make-up artists did a light make-up look for him so it sat natural on his face.

Once that was over the members were introduced to the man that was doing the interview with them, "Hi, my name is Chul and I'll be the person interviewing you today, I'm new to this so please be kind to me!" He introduced himself to the group of boys that stood in a line in front of him.

He had a bright smile on his face and he looked like a nice person so Minjae trusted him immediately, that was a huge mistake...

Minjae was the person that responded to him, "I'm Minjae, and it's a pleasure to be working with you" he shook the man's hands and then they got started with the interview.