Second Page in the Reincarnation Diary :「Owner 」

As I find myself in a white cave like everything is white with shadows around the separated objects  , then  a screen with functions like : states , attribute and element  and a plus that say 【For More】

As I find myself in a white cave like everything is white with shadows around the separated objects  , then  a screen with functions like : states , attribute and element  and a plus that say 【For More】. When I just thought of  the "plus" bottom  it opened many  different windows  like  one  of them was  a "search " window where it seem I could look for  things like   recipes  or any knowledge , to the limit of what I already know about them  or a fact , theories / rumor's and such  that more then one person could know about them .
There is a 【NEXT】 bottom in the upper most part of the window  , again when I thought  of the bottom  it immediately turned  on to the  next page . 

There are also windows like screen of vision  it seem I could see what my owner see but in two ways one through his own eyes two in different screen which aren't locked on the master vision it work like detection magic does but as a skill that called inheritor it seem to be my basic skill  , it look like the window doesn't have a name and I can name the window for shortcut so I called for 【Vision】 . 

 It seem there is a last window  which show the whole white cave  and it seem I can   decorate  the whole room  with cushions  and tv or computer even games they don't  even need to be connected to electricity   which I think is awesome  , after a while I finished decorating the room then I thought I take another look at my status  and it seem that my status turned to a second page  option  as a first page appeared  and it look like  the master status  I still can separate  the two so I can see them at the same time .

 It look like I can change to a spirit form but no one can see me except the master  , and it seem  that I can't interfere  in the physical world   as it concern battles except using my abilities as a skill by my master , I can also  enter another skill space like this skill called stomach or predator I can  enter it but it seem to be  empty  '!' Eh it look like I can  put inside things that i created or generated from my room inside the stomach space room  . 

              ______________________

               _________________

               ___________________________

                  ___________

It seem my master is  a slime  , and that  slime seem to be eating  those herbs for awhile now   as I think that  ' I still haven't pooped yet , where did all the grass that I ate go ? '  the master  asked as I was about to answer the simple question   «Answer : they are stored inside the unique skill 『Predator』 's  stomach  sack » as I was surprised of the sudden voice I looked through the master status  and it seem the skill which answered the question  was a unique skill 『Great Sage』 , a skill who specialize in guidance or  managing the status or ability    from inside of the body slightly like me but it seem that's more of her specialty   .