Check point #NO.1

After Chapters this page will signal the ending of the first Volume after Shizue supposed death in the original light novel  .

I wanted to thank everyone for reading until here (even if 10 chapters aren't many  in comparison to others ) .

__________________________________

" Who are you ? "

" Me ? I'm your mother , surely you remember "

" My mother is dead , I don't understand "

" That's not your fault , you don't have to cry "

" I'm not crying , where am I ? "

" hell ? " 

" Don't be silly , you've yet to die , take it slow "

" but I died once , you are not my mother !! "

" What are you talking about ? of course I am "

" Who are you ? "

" ok ok , you caught ,me I'm not you mother "

" Then who are you ? "

" I am the owner of your book "

" You are ?! "

" I'm not real , a spirit , hallucination perhaps ? but right now I know everything about you , you're quite pitiful , you know that? "

" No , it's not even close , to what , you had been going through , quite the drippy hallucination indeed "

" It's ok , I accept you as you are , we both have gone through a lot "

" I just left a note of it "

" You've got a second chance , you can't let it waste can you ? " 

" I have to go , bye "

" No ,  Don't . . . "

* * * 

Rimuru wake up , as his body dripping , he felt sad suddenly , not knowing the reason he ask the empty room .

" Whos dream was it ?  hm , I hope I could have helped them , it seem one is alive , hopefully we will meet "

_____________________________________________

A special bonus chapter to celebrate the closing and opening between the volumes .

Enjoy!!!