High enough?

It's the morning of the second day and you are asked to go to the headmasters office.

You walk in seeing Damiano, Brando and Niccolò. Oh god I hate this already.

"Maria Govander take a Seat please" the headmaster said.
"So would you like to explain what happened?" He says.
You sigh "so I was waiting for Niccolò and Brando to finish football practice. When they finished I walked down to them,
Then Damiano out of nowhere grabs me, hurting me-" you get cut off.
"I WASNT HURTING YOU!" Damiano shouts.
"You was! she was shouting, telling you to let go!" Brando snaps at him.
"Hey enough!" Headmaster shouts.
You look down and fidget with your rings..
Brando notices.
"Maria please continue." The headmaster says.
"Uhm then I told him hey let go, he asked me if I went around telling people if he's working somewhere I forgot, anyways I denied it and he griped on me harder at that point I screamed, then Brando comes running over along with Niccolò. Brando punched Damiano telling him not to touch me again. Then Damiano punched Brando in the face, he falls over. And Niccolò pushes Damiano and tells him not to lay a finger on me again. Then the coach came, and Damiano walk off." You say.

"Okay, that's matches everyone's story's." The head master says as he opens his book.
"Now Brando I understand you where defending Maria but you do not need to involve physical harm."
"Damiano was hurting her! What else is Brando supposed to do?" Niccolò says.
"Hey let me talk! Im the headmaster! Not you! Anyways what was I about to say.. oh yes, because you involved physical harm you would be expelled for a day. But as it is the first week of school. You will have a detention." The headmaster says.
"Thanks sir, appreciate that" Brando sighs in relief.
"But Damiano since you broke Brandos nose and assaulted Maria you are being expelled for 3 days" Headmaster says.
Damiano storms out.
"He broke your nose?" You ask Brando.
"Yeah the results came in this morning." Brando replies.
"Shit bro how long would it take to heal?" Niccolò asks.
"Surprisingly only three weeks"Brando smiles.
"As of Maria and Niccolò you will be joining Brando in detention since you both are apart of the incident" the headmaster gets up.
"You all can go to lesson"
You all get up and exit the office.
You're still playing with your rings.
Brando still notices and tells Niccolò to check up on you.
"Hey Maria you good?" Niccolò asks.
"Yeah just a bit agitated" you look down.
"Hey your all good now, that's the good thing" he hugs you.
You and Niccolò have PE together you guys go as Brando goes to his class.
You have Pe and it's goes well you work with Victoria and Niccolò they are funny when they argue.

The bell rings..
it's break now and you go to Victoria you guys sit and just talk about classes. The bell rings and you don't feel like going to class so you sit on the benches. You put your headphones in and listen to some songs. It's been about 15 minutes and you notice Brando is sitting down about 20 feet away from you. You walk to him and sit beside him. He's smoking. He looks over at you confused.
"why you not in class?" He says.
"I can't be asked" you say.
He laughs. The slowly exhales the smoke.
He's smoking weed. You haven't smoked weed for a good week.
"Can I have some" you smile.
He laughs. And looks at you.
"Hey just because your pretty now doesn't mean you get everything you want"
Woah! Did he just call me pretty?? Am I dreaming?? Some one pinch me. You get butterflies in your stomach.
"Ugh just give me it" you reply.
He passes you the cigarette
You take a puff and slowly exhale.
That felt good. He looks at you..
" so why aren't you in class" you give him the cigarette.
"I can't be asked"Brando says smirking.
"Ha ha very funny" your take the cigarette and smoke it.

5 minutes later and you guys are just passing the cigarette back and forth.
Brando throws the cigarette and gets up.
"Hey I'm going to class. I'm already in enough trouble." He start to walk.
You get up. "Did you forget we had class together?" You walk with him.

You guys go to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 hours later and you finish school.