Sleepover pt2..

"Maria I want you.."
He wants me? Woah.

Your heart beats fast almost like it's about to stop. You want him too. But you can't.
You look at him.
"Not here Brando, Niccolò's next door" you kiss him on the cheek.
He clenches his jaw and looks away.
"Wanna watch a movie?" You glance at him trying to change the mood. He looks at softly smiles at you.
He grabs the remote and puts something on you guys binge watch outerbanks season 1.

A few hours later and your asleep..
Brando is still awake and decides to check up on Niccolò and Victoria.

He knocks on Niccolò's door.
"Come in" Niccolò whisperes.
"Hey bro I was wondering where I can sleep?" Brando asks.
"Uhh shit Victoria is sleeping, uhhhhh sleep in y/ns bed and let her sleep in the couch."
Niccolò replies.
"No, I can't do that." Brando looks back.
"Sorry bro the only thing is that you can sleep on the floor here in the same room as me and Victoria?" Niccolo says.
"Yeah definitely no." Brando laughs.
Niccolò laughs.
"It's fine I'll find a way." Brando walks away.

He walks into the living room, he tries waking you up.
"Maria? Mariaaaa" he whispers.
You slowly groan.
"Whaaaattt" you whisper.
A lopsided smile grows on his face. He chuckles
"Your falling asleep, I think you should go in your bed" Brando lifts your head.
"Where you going to sleep?" You get up.
"I'll sleep here" he says.
"Brando no! Your going to be uncomfortable"
"Hey it's just for one night untill Victoria leaves." He says.
"Okay.." you walk to your room.

It's currently 3am and you hop in your bed you play some music in your ears to help you fall asleep but the words 'maria I want you' can't leave your head.

You eventually fall asleep.

You wake up with the sun glistening in your eyes. The smell of freshly baked croissants travel around the house. You leave your room. Following the smell of freshly baked croissants. You walk in the dining room.

"Ahhh Maria! Your awake!" Niccolò waves his mug around.
Everyone is sitting on the dining table including your mother.
You sit next to her. Opposite Brando. He looks so cute in the morning.
You smile at everyone.
"Had a good sleep darling?" Your mum asks as she hands you and mug of coffee. You nod taking a sip of your coffee.
"Thanks so much miss Govander for this breakfast, and most importantly for letting me staying here." Brando says.
"My pleasure, Brando it's nice having company. How long are you staying for?"
You look at Brando.
"Well, i- my parents are still not talking to me. Umm they do go on holiday in two days but I think I'll stay one more night if that's okay?" He asks

He's staying another night?
But it's a school night.

"Of course that's fine! But make sure you have your stuff for school tomorrow Brando!"
He smiles at your mother.

Wow.
He is really staying over.

"That's better anyways i needed help with maths homework" Niccolò laughs.
Victoria is not present. You just noticed.
"Where's Victoria?" You ask Niccolò.
"I had to drop her off early" he says.
"Oh okay"
you rest you head on the table sighing loudly knowing you haven't got any ideas for your assignment due tomorrow.
"Honey are you okay?" Your mother asks.
"Yes I'm fine it's just I'm a bit behind for my English assignment and i have nothing to write about" you groan.
"Oh I did mine do you want help?" Brando speaks up.
You looks at him and smile.
"Yeah thanks"
"Wait you guys are in the same English class" Niccolò asks.
"Yep" he says.
"I never knew that" Niccolò says
"Well you know now" you say.
Brando gets up.
"Im going to head home to pick up some school things" he grabs his shoes.
"I'll come with" Niccolò gets up aswell.
"Wanna come?" Brando smiles at you.
Ughh the words 'Maria i want you' speak again in your head.

"Yeah." You get up.
"I'll be in the office call me if you need anything" your mother gets up and walks down the hall.
You all get ready to leave.
You put on low waisted jean shorts that are baggy and about knee length you pair it with a Graphic nirvana t-shirt that's been clearly cropped . With silver hoops and rings.

*Pretend it's a cropped nirvana top your wearing lol*

You walk to Brandos car. Noticing Niccolò is sitting at the back.
"Uhm your sitting in my seat." You open the door.
"Maria! Please i ate too much breakfast i need to lay down!" Niccolò groans.
Brando laughs while he exhales smoke.
You roll your eyes and sit in the front.
Brando looks over to you.
You can feel him staring at you. You shift in your seat. With the words "Maria i want you" playing in your head again.

He starts driving. One hand on the steering wheel. One on the frame of the open window. The words "Maria i want you" still playing in your head . You try to brush it off.

"We're going to make a couple stops if that's okay" Brando says as he turns his head to you.
"Oh god where we going"
You look at him.
"It doesn't matter! Brando drive faster! My stomach hurts!" Niccolò again groans.
"You fatty" you say under your breath.
Brando hears and starts laughing.
You laugh aswell.
"What?" Niccolò looks at the two of you.
"Nothing don't worry nic" Brando says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note!!
Hii guysss!
Sorry i haven't been posting just got back to school, my last year! Finally!!
If you guys have any ideas for the next upcoming parts let me know please!
Love you guys
And hope you enjoy this short chapter😭💗