TWENTY-SIX

loïse madden

.  .  .  .  .  .

Finally, I shove the last bit of my pizza in my mouth. It was delicious, for sure. Just a tad bit too much. Sebastian has been done eating for the past 15 minutes or so and since then, has only been watching me take bite after bite of my Napolitana pizza. 

I let out a fulfilled sigh after swallowing the pizza and lay my hands on my stomach, feeling how tense it is. 

"I think I'll throw up if I see any other food right now", I say dramatically. Sebastian rolls his eyes at me playfully. 

"It was only a small pizza", he mutters. I raise an eyebrow at him. 

"But I still ate it all, huh? Besides, my stomach is not as big as yours so it would only be odd if I could fit three large ones in there."

I'm not even kidding, Sebastian ordered and finished three larges pizza's. I don't think my eyes ever went as big as when I saw him shove piece after piece in his mouth. 

"Want some dessert?", he asks, seriously. I give him a "are-you-kidding-me"-look and he chuckles. 

"Do you want some?", I return the question at him. He just clenches his jaw and bites the inside of his cheek, and considers that as an answer. 

"Do you?", I repeat. "We can get ice cream if you want." He shakes his head now and I shrug. Okay, then. 

"You could be- Nevermind", he starts, only to stop his sentence midway with a little smirk on his face. 

"I'm not following you but I'm sure that was a sexual thing you were gonna say", I frown in confusion. Sebastian doesn't answer anymore; he just chuckles and proceeds to ask the waiter for the bill. 

I grab my wallet from my tote bag and wish for it to contain more than a twenty-dollar bill. This place Sebastian took me to was more expensive than I thought: my pizza alone was 25 dollars already. It was totally worth it, though. 

"What are you doing?", Sebastian asks suddenly. He shoves his credit card on the table when the waiter appears. 

"Paying, duh?", I say. 

"I'm paying already, put your stuff away", he says quickly. I mouth him a 'thanks' and bite my lip to stop a smile from appearing on my face. I do feel a little bit guilty about letting him take care of the whole bill himself, especially when I see the amount this little pizza-trip costs. 

135 mothertrucking dollars?! 

Sebastian doesn't seem to mind paying that amount, he told me once that he has a credit card with money his dad put on it for him to use. It was actually meant for hockey-purchases but Sebastian clearly doesn't listen to that. 

He's like my sugar daddy- nevermind. I didn't say that. 

After paying and me leaving a tip -I couldn't live with myself if I had let Sebastian waste money on that, too- we get out of the nice pizzeria and walk back to his car. 

We chat during the car ride- I do, actually. Sebastian mainly listens and grunts in response sometimes- and arrive at Seb's dorm 15 minutes later.